Hello

Brian Cross

Hello Brian, nice to see you are back and and hopefully on the mend! like a few of us that 'age' thing is catching up, CL, HPW and myself are a few who are, and families are going through "the golden" years, life changing! 

We got another foot of snow last night and -10c I was wondering if you would like some to help cool off! 

We are not sure yet where we will be spending our Christmas but would like to wish you and our forum friends a very Merry Christmas and a healthy 2020

Vic & Dot

• Like 2

Brian,

its good to hear your on the mend, I was wondering were you had got to as you have not been on for some time but that explains it. All the best for Christmas and the New Year. Will you be having a barbaque on Christmas day:D?

Vic,

it sounds like its mighty cold over there so no barbaque for you unfortunately. All the best for Christmas and the New Year. Have you seen many deer this winter?  

Edited by Pete
  • Like 1

Hello Brian - if it wasn't for the www we would all be sitting staring at walls, and hospital walls are boring!

Just spent 12 days in one of hours, nowt serious, but the cost of the TV makes ya blood boil. The new A&E, at Cramlington , has free TV for the standard channels - BBC - ITV etc but when you repaired ans ready for recovery they discharge you to other hospitals where the TV is £9.60 per day, for 15 channels, + extra for films and Sky sports 😲. I didn't pay, just talked to the rest of those recovering.

No snow in the NE, yet🙂

All the best to you and your family.

Edited by Alan Edgar (Eggy1948)

On 08/12/2019 at 02:53, Pete said:

Brian,

its good to hear your on the mend, I was wondering were you had got to as you have not been on for some time but that explains it. All the best for Christmas and the New Year. Will you be having a barbaque on Christmas day:D?

Vic,

it sounds like its mighty cold over there so no barbaque for you unfortunately. All the best for Christmas and the New Year. Have you seen many deer this winter?  

Hi Pete, Yes the deer are still regular visitors, (even though our bylaws prevent us from feeding them) 🙄 and the lakes have enough ice for fishing 🐟 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Brian!

Nice to have you among us again. Sorry to hear about your bad health but pleased to hear you are on the mend and back home - 90 days is a long, long time to spend in hospital, especially if you are the patient! This is the worst thing about being a pensioner - you finally have time to be ill. Hope things keep improving for you and that Christmas is kind to you.

• 3 weeks later...

Sitting here in watching the 9 o' clock news and watching the devestation that is occurring in Australia and wondering how things are for you @Brian Cross?  Are you in any of the danger areas and if so, how are you coping with the situation? The temperatures being talked about, 45-50 degrees, sound horrendous and the damage to property even more so.

Sincerely hoping that everything is OK.

• Like 2

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now