Bedlingtonian

Bedlington Family History

You can obtain a copy of Wills and Probate Records for £1.50 using the official Government website. You can use this service to search for a probate record in England and Wales, check if probate has been issued, check the type of probate issued, order a copy of a probate record (including a will, if there is one) https://probatesearch.service.gov.uk/#wills

When we had the heavy snow fall and I was confined to the house, January 2010, I did a bit of family research within FreeBMD. To pass a few more hours I joined as a transcriber and and transcribed a few B, M & D registra sheets to be uploaded to the BMD Database. 

So when your using the site just remember one of the records you find might be one of the 55,331 I did:D 

FreeBMD stats.jpg

41 minutes ago, Alan Edgar (Eggy1948) said:

When we had the heavy snow fall and I was confined to the house, January 2010, I did a bit of family research within FreeBMD. To pass a few more hours I joined as a transcriber and and transcribed a few B, M & D registra sheets to be uploaded to the BMD Database. 

So when your using the site just remember one of the records you find might be one of the 55,331 I did:D 

FreeBMD stats.jpg

Great work Alan. Well done!