Brexit & Elections

Bedlingtonian

3 hours ago, Bedlingtonian said:

I have not posted for some time as a result of ill-health and death of a family member.

Previously Brexit and Elections were discussed and there were strong views. Perhaps the site has changed in my absence?  

Sorry for your loss, nice to see you back and in better health, I enjoy the Brexit banter but don't hear many of the issues, really all we are told is the Irish border is the main stumbling block, lots of rumours but very few facts.

2 hours ago, Vic Patterson said:

If that is Ian Lavery he's got a big gob! loudest wins! bad hairdo guy didn't have the answers , unprepared ! Boris is more entertaining. Interviewer was terrible, would that be a BBC guy? 

Yes Vic, That is our MP although I suspect that he has plans to be PM. ;)

• Like 1

On 27/11/2019 at 19:25, Bedlingtonian said:

Previously Brexit and Elections were discussed and there were strong views. Perhaps the site has changed in my absence?  

@Bedlingtonian - that was probably @threegee - but he hasn't posted for anything for almost 6 months:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Alan Edgar (Eggy1948) said:

Somewhat ironic in that the Brexit Party saved him from the chop. Perhaps he should look at his own performance rather than blame everything on Brexit. 

• Like 1

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now