Perry Strikes Again

On the way out of the chemists this dinner time I heard a right commotion. The infamous Derek Perry was seen to be arguing with The Post Man, whose van was clamped (Behind Hennesseys kitchen shop).

Perry was refusing to de-clamp the van... until Old Tom told Perry to get the thing took off!

And guess what? He did!

Conclusion: Perry isn't as tough as he likes to think he is! Wimp!

:lol:

On the way out of the chemists this dinner time I heard a right commotion. The infamous Derek Perry was seen to be arguing with The Post Man, whose van was clamped (Behind Hennesseys kitchen shop).

Perry was refusing to de-clamp the van... until Old Tom told Perry to get the thing took off!

And guess what? He did!

Conclusion: Perry isn't as tough as he likes to think he is! Wimp!

:lol:

Ha Ha I would of liked to see that..the postie shud of yarked him :lol:

Guest missvic
Ha Ha I would of liked to see that..the postie shud of yarked him :lol:

Can't post-dudes park on yellow lines? After all lots of post boxes in the town are placed beside them and having to park elsewhere would make the job horrendous.

I'd like to see the posties take on the Perrys though. The council's already corrupt, we don't need a mafia too. Come on Royal Mail, sort it out!

what a !*!@# ! he needs a good kicking!

I`m suprised he hasn`t had one by now,one of my mates overheard him bragging about clamping 17 cars in one day at the Sun Inn,he must have made over 2 grand that day :blink:

• 1 month later...
can someone explain this perry thing to me, ive heard of them but i dont know who they are or what they do!

I'm in two minds on wether to let this continue, as it is a bit close to the mark.

I appreciate people wanting to make a point about what the company is doing, and have their views made clear, but the content thats appearing is very close to slander, and could result in bad reprecussions on the site.

It might be better to refocus your attention on the company its self, and not individual employees/managers/directors.

as for clarification, Mr Perry works for, or owns, a 'parking managment' company, where he has saught the permission of several of bedlingtons buisnesses, to implement a clamping scheme, where he clamps cars parked illegally arround the buisnesses premmises and charges a release fee. i am led to believe he 'hires' these rights from the buisnesses for a modest sum, and keeps any profit for his own buisness.

Now, as far as i know, he is leagaly within his rights to do this, although it seams the rules are bent a little at times, so, any remarks made personnally towards Mr Perry or his employers/employees are the views of the poster, and in no way reflect the opinions of this site, its moderators or its owners.

The comments made previous to this post will remain until a complaint is recieved, or until we as a website decide to remove them. Please, from this post on, be careful how you word your posts, as this is a publically viewable forum.

I'm in two minds on wether to let this continue, as it is a bit close to the mark.

I appreciate people wanting to make a point about what the company is doing, and have their views made clear, but the content thats appearing is very close to slander, and could result in bad reprecussions on the site.

It might be better to refocus your attention on the company its self, and not individual employees/managers/directors.

as for clarification, Mr Perry works for, or owns, a 'parking managment' company, where he has saught the permission of several of bedlingtons buisnesses, to implement a clamping scheme, where he clamps cars parked illegally arround the buisnesses premmises and charges a release fee. i am led to believe he 'hires' these rights from the buisnesses for a modest sum, and keeps any profit for his own buisness.

Now, as far as i know, he is leagaly within his rights to do this, although it seams the rules are bent a little at times, so, any remarks made personnally towards Mr Perry or his employers/employees are the views of the poster, and in no way reflect the opinions of this site, its moderators or its owners.

The comments made previous to this post will remain until a complaint is recieved, or until we as a website decide to remove them. Please, from this post on, be careful how you word your posts, as this is a publically viewable forum.

Why the hell there is a requirement for a parking management company when you have 2 massive areas behind the front street for parking! :rolleyes:

I don't believe he's allowed to clamp folk on double yellows unless there is a warning sign, etc. If some !*!@# parks outside a designated area, fair game...... :mellow:

I don't believe he's allowed to clamp folk on double yellows unless there is a warning sign,

Yes, i suppose that is a point. i was refering to the parking on the buisness premisis tho. If he/they is enforcing the law so far as what the Highway Code states, i hope he/they have checked with the relevant authourities.

Yes, i suppose that is a point. i was refering to the parking on the buisness premisis tho. If he/they is enforcing the law so far as what the Highway Code states, i hope he/they have checked with the relevant authourities.

Indeed, if the warning sign is visible, the business can employ a clamper (aka Perry) to watch their land boundary.

If the clamper is enforcing (pulling a fast one) anywhere else, it's breaking the law....... :blink:

You would have thought that folk would recognise the danger & park else where......it's not central London

• 2 months later...
Indeed, if the warning sign is visible, the business can employ a clamper (aka Perry) to watch their land boundary.

If the clamper is enforcing (pulling a fast one) anywhere else, it's breaking the law....... :blink:

You would have thought that folk would recognise the danger & park else where......it's not central London

Has Tesco got the car parks at the back as well? If so do they run a two hour parking like Asda,if so what an opportunity for Perry :angry:

Back to the car parks.If they have got them,where will the market go?

Has Tesco got the car parks at the back as well? If so do they run a two hour parking like Asda,if so what an opportunity for Perry :angry:

Back to the car parks.If they have got them,where will the market go?

Well, i have heared that the market will utilise the car parks at the rear of the blue bell, opposite the library, with the market/car boot on the lower car park and the parking on the upper...

anyone else heard this?

Well, i have heared that the market will utilise the car parks at the rear of the blue bell, opposite the library, with the market/car boot on the lower car park and the parking on the upper...

anyone else heard this?

that would enhance the perrys wheel clamping business! with the markets taking up the carparks and people forced to park illegally! he'll have to invest in a few more wheel clamps!! :lol::lol::lol:

• 2 months later...

anyone else heard this?

Car boot sale? It's a load of tinkers selling batteries.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now