Sweet for sisters, swell for brothers,

And chances are some uncles and aunts

Love them more than potted plants.

Kittens crave them. Puppies love them.

Heads of state are not above them.

A hug can break the language barrier,

And make the dullest day seem merrier.

No need to fret about the store of them,

The more you give, the more there are of them.

So stretch those arms without delay

And give someone a hug today.

Not to worry, whenever he gets upset, I'll post another 'cheer me up' poem!

Big ups........I'm wasn't upset.....testing whether the moderator likes Monsta

And Miss Vic doesn't.......keep up the sterling work :D

Guest missvic
Watch out..world war three`s about to start...necky`s post have gone again :lol:

Aw, hell... what am I supposed to do? Everyone doesn't like something or other. And some folk like stuff even less... And I've tried to fix it and make the world (well the site) a better place, but perhaps I've missed something? But where I don't know? And really I can't go back and read every post to edit them and keep everyone happy... well, I could, but only if the rest of you come round here and put up me new greenhouse for me while I do it...

If anyone is unhappy, let me know at least what topic it's in and I will endeavour to find it an rectify it as best I can. Oh, unless any of you lot also fancy asking GGG for a moderator post too... that might do the trick?! :D

Big ups........I'm wasn't upset.....testing whether the moderator likes Monsta

And Miss Vic doesn't.......keep up the sterling work :D

Are you for real? you`ve cheered up coz Miss Vic doesn`t like Monsta? Threegee likes him coz he`s Monstas friend,so there :lol:

Are you for real? you`ve cheered up coz Miss Vic doesn`t like Monsta? Threegee likes him coz he`s Monstas friend,so there :lol:

My mood never changed.....keep up.....I couldn't give a toss if Miss V or 3G likes Monsta; I think the person is a ****-**** & a *-****!!!!!......

Guest missvic
Are you for real? you`ve cheered up coz Miss Vic doesn`t like Monsta?

Hey! I've tried to stay as impartial as I can in terms of Monsta's posts! Really, I have! As was mentioned in another post, he should be able to express his opinion... as long as it remains in the realms of taste and decency! There are many people out there that I have more than a little distain towards: the queen, george w, myleene klass, the cast of hollyoaks... I just don't call them ****s, ******s or ******s or wish them to ** **** **********... well actually, I do, just not on here... I really don't wish for anyone visiting this town to think my crude musings to be typical of the opinions of the place, nor do I wish for others to come across them when really they were wanting to read about elections, new bus stops or poodle-like dogs!

Everyone should hopefully get the same treatment, regardless. And even when the commies appear posting that they wish for the aristos, george w and pop-culture morons to be thrown to the wall in a ******* and ***** ****ed, I will have to (reluctantly) moderate it... well... within reason... those ****s aren't going to be reading this anyway :D

Hey! I've tried to stay as impartial as I can in terms of Monsta's posts! Really, I have! As was mentioned in another post, he should be able to express his opinion... as long as it remains in the realms of taste and decency! There are many people out there that I have more than a little distain towards: the queen, george w, myleene klass, the cast of hollyoaks... I just don't call them ****s, ******s or ******s or wish them to ** **** **********... well actually, I do, just not on here... I really don't wish for anyone visiting this town to think my crude musings to be typical of the opinions of the place, nor do I wish for others to come across them when really they were wanting to read about elections, new bus stops or poodle-like dogs!

Everyone should hopefully get the same treatment, regardless. And even when the commies appear posting that they wish for the aristos, george w and pop-culture morons to be thrown to the wall in a ******* and ***** ****ed, I will have to (reluctantly) moderate it... well... within reason... those ****s aren't going to be reading this anyway :D

Erm.....my so called gender is being ****ed over by these folks.......you & 3G seem happy to let it ride........waste of bloody space......

Keep off the bloody vodka petal

Erm.....my so called gender is being ****ed over by these folks.......you & 3G seem happy to let it ride........waste of bloody space......

Keep off the bloody vodka petal

Pencil_Neck, no on really believes Monsta when he says your gay you know, plus you've given your fair share back, so why dont you and Monsta just get along from now on?

Go on!

;)

I just don't call them ****s, ******s or ******s or wish them to ** **** **********... well actually, I do, just not on here...

wall in a ******* and ***** ****ed, I will have to (reluctantly) moderate it... well... within reason... those ****s aren't going to be reading this anyway :D

All these asterisks confuse me, can we have a moderator who speaks English please. :angry:

Pencil_Neck, no on really believes Monsta when he says your gay you know, plus you've given your fair share back, so why dont you and Monsta just get along from now on?

Go on!

;)

Exactly...i don`t think Necky`s gay,a bit weird but not gay :D