Where Is Denzel

Guest mongo

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I totally disagree with you, as for the BNP I voted for them.

1st May 2007

News article filed by BNP news team

Strange but true, British taxpayers, who face losing their weekly rubbish collection, are funding nightly dustbin rounds on the remote Galapagos Islands.

The dustbin rounds on the South American islands are being financed by the European Union, to whom the UK pays £10.5billion annually. The EU says that tourism on the Galapagos has increased dramatically, and the majority of those are from western Europe. It claims that the EU is helping the Galapagos set up an "integrated waste management system".

The Galapagos Islands charge tourists a £50 fee before they leave the airport, as a payment for entering the national park. With so much money coming in from visiting tourists, the Islands should be able to pay for their own rubbish collections.

Next story......Asian family claim £10,000 compensation against your council for loss of Dodo bird

Guest missvic

I once 'protested' against the BNP putting Party Politicals on the telly (in terms of 'protest' I mean a sit-in a the BBC until the police tried to arrest us, militancy at it's finest)... They showed it anyway (quel surprise - it's a legal obligation, so a few poxy students weren't going to stop it)... But really it was the best thing they could have done, it was fantastic -shot on the streets of South London, the 5 minute film managed to not include one single non-white face, while all the 'voters' seemed to be either inbred or straight out of an institution. The chap who led the party at the time seemed so senseless that he couldn't even read the autocue at times... it was hilarious... Lord Sutch (Gawd rest his soul) could not have made a more ludicrous show...

The point? I'm not really sure if there was one there... just that I was a stupid militant in my youth, but the BNP were stupider! :D

I once 'protested' against the BNP putting Party Politicals on the telly (in terms of 'protest' I mean a sit-in a the BBC until the police tried to arrest us, militancy at it's finest)... They showed it anyway (quel surprise - it's a legal obligation, so a few poxy students weren't going to stop it)... But really it was the best thing they could have done, it was fantastic -shot on the streets of South London, the 5 minute film managed to not include one single non-white face, while all the 'voters' seemed to be either inbred or straight out of an institution. The chap who led the party at the time seemed so senseless that he couldn't even read the autocue at times... it was hilarious... Lord Sutch (Gawd rest his soul) could not have made a more ludicrous show...

The point? I'm not really sure if there was one there... just that I was a stupid militant in my youth, but the BNP were stupider! :D

:lol::lol:

1st May 2007

News article filed by BNP news team

Strange but true, British taxpayers, who face losing their weekly rubbish collection, are funding nightly dustbin rounds on the remote Galapagos Islands.

The dustbin rounds on the South American islands are being financed by the European Union, to whom the UK pays £10.5billion annually. The EU says that tourism on the Galapagos has increased dramatically, and the majority of those are from western Europe. It claims that the EU is helping the Galapagos set up an "integrated waste management system".

The Galapagos Islands charge tourists a £50 fee before they leave the airport, as a payment for entering the national park. With so much money coming in from visiting tourists, the Islands should be able to pay for their own rubbish collections.

Next story......Asian family claim £10,000 compensation against your council for loss of Dodo bird

So this proves, what?

..I voted for on holiday in the poll but it did not count my vote, is it rigged? :(

Shouldn't think so; you have to click the VOTE button after you select the correct radio button.

Anyway, I've voted for you as I've no strong feelings on the Denzel issue! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Denzel's a Toon supporter.

:D

So am I,a proper one though not a fair weather supporter.Now this billionaire is kicking Freddies ass you won't be able to get near St.James' for good time"football" supporters :angry: :angry: