Brighton & Hove Tories Want You To Help Them...

threegee

..totally destroy the Tory Party!   Yes, you read that right!

https://theblueanchor.wordpress.com/2019/04/11/brex-terminate-the-tories/

P45's all around for the current Westmonster lot!  May they all rot in hell afterward; because few of them are in any way employable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Brexit Party signs, badges and other materials available from my shop - all FREE of course :)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, isn't this fun, and Labour's utter duplicity is clearly getting through to Labour voters too!   TBP actually out-polled Liebour in Bradford.  A majority of immigrants starting to think just like native Brits is socially cohesive and bodes well.  It means Blair's cynical plan to flood the country with ever-grateful voters who themselves have no idea where he's actually coming from, is running out of steam.

One more push and we are free of a system which gifts power to some pretty despicable and useless people at multiple levels (I'm looking at you too Mr Lavery) on the eternal basis that they are the lesser of two evils.  Britain has finally woken up!  Onward the revolution!  :D

• Like 2

Some interesting info from Lord Ashcroft's polls about how the establishment parties are fracturing:

More than half (53%) of 2017 Conservative voters who took part in the European elections voted for the Brexit Party. Only just over one in five (21%) stayed with the Tories. Around one in eight (12%) switched to the Liberal Democrats. Labour voters from 2017 were more likely to stay with their party, but only a minority (38%) did so. More than one in five (22%) went to the Lib Dems, 17% switched to the Greens, and 13% went to the Brexit Party.

That's totally astounding, and obviously there are still more to make the jump.

The establishment line will be that it's only a protest vote, but the polling indicates that a majority already see it as a permanent transfer of allegiance.  So, things can never be the same again - thanks Theresa and Jeremy!

• Like 1

I've come across some who won't vote as they now feel Britain has gone too far to destroy democracy, some mornings I've had over 100 emails to go through from supporters, many who admit they voted remain but now see how the EU works, many who think our political parties have forgotten the people.

Now it's time to get politics fixed.

20190526_230348.jpg

D7RD6q0W0AEXxuW.jpeg

20190526_230614.jpg

• Like 2

On 19/05/2019 at 20:26, Alan Edgar (Eggy1948) said:

If there was another Brexit vote I think the leave would get less votes than our 2019 entry😉

Project1.png

Apparently we won Eurovision, well if you add up all the losing countries with our score anyway.. lol

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Steve said:

Apparently we won Eurovision, well if you add up all the losing countries with our score anyway.. lol

Yes, I heard the ruskies hacked the scoring system - we must demand a people's score board.

• Like 1

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now