Maxine Carr

elf

There's rumours flying around that Maxine Carr is living in Bedlington near bedlington Police Station, any one aware whether this is true?

I heard 2 months ago that she was living in one of them houses along from the court-house(just before you get to Netto`s) but since then she`s supposed to have moved again..probably just rumours though..

There's rumours flying around that Maxine Carr is living in Bedlington near bedlington Police Station, any one aware whether this is true?

Probably not true. Remember that most child abuse and murder is committed by family members or by those known to the victim - so there could be one in every street.

Probably not true. Remember that most child abuse and murder is committed by family members or by those known to the victim - so there could be one in every street.

so do you abuse colonel then? is that why he's been quiet! cause you've lock him in his bedroom! :lol: :lol: have you got a pet name for him yet? :lol::blink:

Guest missvic

This one has been going round for a few years now but seems to be completely unfounded. I guess that 100's of small towns fitting the tabloid description of the 'monster's hideaway' have put about similar rumours too?

Is it true that Lonnie Donegan's son lives here though? Now that would be good! He would beat the brother of 1980's local TV personality Kathy Secker (of possible Peter Beardsley affair fame) any day :D

This one has been going round for a few years now but seems to be completely unfounded. I guess that 100's of small towns fitting the tabloid description of the 'monster's hideaway' have put about similar rumours too?

Is it true that Lonnie Donegan's son lives here though? Now that would be good! He would beat the brother of 1980's local TV personality Kathy Secker (of possible Peter Beardsley affair fame) any day :D

I always thought that it was Kathy Secker that lived down church lane not her brother?

I always thought that it was Kathy Secker that lived down church lane not her brother?

Nope, Kathy moved to a twee village in Northumberland when she achieved fame and fortune.

I believe he regularly rocks the mic at Bedlington's premier music venue The Market Tavern, where I'm told the Guinness is good and the barmaids always have a warm welcome for the thirsty punter.

I believe he regularly rocks the mic at Bedlington's premier music venue The Market Tavern, where I'm told the Guinness is good and the barmaids always have a warm welcome for the thirsty punter.

The Guinness is spot on Colonel in the Tavern/Howard

how shameful is that! the market tavern my god that place is the pits! it's not exactly the carling academy! :lol: :lol:

they haven't even fixed the windows from new years! skin flints! :lol: :lol:

how shameful is that! the market tavern my god that place is the pits! it's not exactly the carling academy! :lol: :lol:

they haven't even fixed the windows from new years! skin flints! :lol: :lol:

What, you mean its still broken.

Yeah, theres two windows on the front of the pub that have boards up at them... dont know if they will ever get fixed.

Their waiting for the police to get their finger out and charge someone, until then they are staying boarded up.

i dunno why tho, they should just fix them, using the cheapest of 3 quotes and keep a reciept!!

Their waiting for the police to get their finger out and charge someone, until then they are staying boarded up.

i dunno why tho, they should just fix them, using the cheapest of 3 quotes and keep a reciept!!

they not got insurance! if not how they still open? :blink:

perhaps its the insurance company that has insisted it stays like that till a conviction is made?

BLOB?? any news??

someone told me they caught some one and give him a fine! so whats going on?

wow how topics change, maxine carr to broken windows in tavern, next people will be saying maxine carr drinks there!!!

Basically, they dont want to claim on their insurance.

Thank goodness the reference is to "monster's hideaway" and not our very own monsta's hideaway!

Rumors of Maxine Carr living in Bedlington are just another attempt to make the place sound a bit more exciting.

i heard jack the ripper, ronnie biggs, the kray twins and Santy clause move in to burnside! :lol: :lol:

Nope, Kathy moved to a twee village in Northumberland when she achieved fame and fortune.

She used to live in Acorn avenue with her daughter Jane... I lived a few doors from her in Russell Terrace when I was a kid. Jane now appears as a reporter on Sky News.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now