Maxine Carr

elf

Maxine Carr is living in Bedlington, the nursery near the police station recieved letters and she has been in a few of the pubs aswell. Apparantly she was spat on in Nettos last week.

Wey she shouldn`t be hard to spot,she`ll be the one with the big sunglasses,floppy hat,false beard and tash on :lol:

Guest mongo
you kidding? you seen the state of the teeth in bedlington station??

:blink: have they actually got teeth at the station :huh:

more like septic stumps :lol::lol:

It's good to see that Greggs take their position as purveyors of low-quality pastries seriously, rightly taking the moral high ground and refusing service to infamous ne'er-do-wells who have paid off their debt to society.

2-2-Maxine-Carr.jpg91567-Jimmy_Carr.jpg

(l, rubber-faced comedian Jimmy Carr r, henchwoman to a monster Maxine Carr)

You never see these two together, do you?

• 3 weeks later...
It's good to see that Greggs take their position as purveyors of low-quality pastries seriously, rightly taking the moral high ground and refusing service to infamous ne'er-do-wells who have paid off their debt to society.

(l, rubber-faced comedian Jimmy Carr r, henchwoman to a monster Maxine Carr)

You never see these two together, do you?

I heard she got beat up by two blokes......odd that since she has 24 hour police protection :huh: She'll never get a date......

Guest mongo

which ones which? that both ugly as !*!@#!

i seen her today its true she does live in bedlington she dont look the same different hair and a nose job i followed her down the front street i shouted maxine and she looked over so it must be her she walked in to the estate next to the new police station

i seen her today its true she does live in bedlington she dont look the same different hair and a nose job i followed her down the front street i shouted maxine and she looked over so it must be her she walked in to the estate next to the new police station

i right o it was probably some battered house wife! she heard you shouting and !*!@# her self! she probably having a nervous brake down now!!! :lol:

Guest mongo
i right o it was probably some battered house wife! she heard you shouting and !*!@# her self! she probably having a nervous brake down now!!! :lol:

maybe but i !*!@# you not it did look like her infact i know it was her

She thought it was some nutter behind her..........

Guest missvic

Mr Vic and myself tried out shouts of 'Maxine' at several women in the town over the weekend. All of them looked over, with possible fear, then hurried away!

Could it be that the town has more than 1 Maxine Carr living here?! :o

Mr Vic and myself tried out shouts of 'Maxine' at several women in the town over the weekend. All of them looked over, with possible fear, then hurried away!

LMAO, i can just imagine you two doing that too!

Guest MONGO

:lol::lol: aye am full of s**t :lol::lol: but it gave yiz al sumit ti de anyway :lol:

Edited by Mr Darn
language mask

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now