Advice Wanted - In Touch Periodical

advice wanted - In Touch periodical  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm thinking about advertising a free week's childcare at Bedlington Bears Nursery, funded Pre-school, and Out of Schools Club in the Wansbeck publication 'In Touch'. What do you think? Does anybody actually read it. All advice and opinions welcome.

I'm thinking about advertising a free week's childcare at Bedlington Bears Nursery, funded Pre-school, and Out of Schools Club in the Wansbeck publication 'In Touch'. What do you think? Does anybody actually read it. All advice and opinions welcome.

A few years back I had my own business in the town and the only advertising worth the fee was Yellow Pages.

It would be a good idea to advertise in 'In Touch' if they opted to print it on a decent weight of paper and sorted the registration out. Leave well alone I say.

Go to printing.com, Alphagraphics or Prontaprint, get some decent A5 flyers done and deliver them yourself to the 'better' areas of Bedlington. Be much cheaper.