CLINT BRADLEY [COUNTRY SINGER IN THE UK]]

HIGH PIT WILMA

Clint Bradley is a Country and Western singer/songwriter who hails from the New Forest area [doon sooth]

He has just released a new album called.."Soul of the West"..it is brilliant,and a recommended buy for fans of this kind of music.

My Son..Darren Allison mixed and Co-Produced the album,with a lot of the production being done at he's own Studio..["Triangle Studios"..in North Finchley].

It's natural that I would want to plug the Album,but I can genuineley say that even if Daz hadn't been involved with it,I would still recommend it as a good buy.

Clint has written 100% of the material on the CD,and you can hear influences of Marty Robbins,and other great Country artists coming over with Clint's smashing voice.

Try listening to free soundbytes on his site..."Joshuas Yellow Boy" stands out for me, a story similar to "El Paso"...featuring the Winchester rifle with this name..["Yellow Boy"].

Give it a try folks...you won't be disappointed!

Eh Alan!..a jumped the gun there noo! It's that lang since a was on the forum seriously,aam way behind on a lot of topics!

Aav e-mailed the Radio Station,and added ,after me request,that a found them from this forum,giving them me HPW logo as well as me full name!...cos a divvent knaa hoo Ovalteeny's real name is!

Here's hoping for a reply and some airplay!

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now