Watch the Football!

On 03/07/2018 at 22:07, Canny lass said:

Ask me again tomorrow when 'we' are sober!

Are you sober yet?:beer:

There is a slight possibility England might beat Croatia and then a more likely result  will be  getting hammered in the final - Belgium or France:wave:.

England's journey in the world cup :- 

England ranked 12th by FIFA -

Tunisia ranked 21st. - 

Panamar ranked 55th -

Belgium, 1st team ranked 3rd - there 2nd team beat our mixed 1st & 2nd team.

Columbia ranked 16th - penalties

Sweden ranked 24th.

Next opponents - Croatia ranked 20th (who went to penalties to beat Russia ranked 70th).

If we get through the semi final then Belgium, ranked 3rd, or France ranked 7th.

I know there are always games that go the underdogs way but I think England, if they stick with the same starting 11 as they did last match, will now be defending more than anything else. Unless they substitute Jordan Henderson (defensive midfield), Dele Alli (attacking [supposedly] midfield) & Raheem Stirling (attacking midfield) with a defensive midfielder that pick out a forward with a pass, and two attacking midfielders that an actually get passed the opposition, with the ball!

2 hours ago, Canny lass said:

More or less! But, it's taking a bit longer for the 17 males with whom I watched the match! Seeing grown men cry is a terrible thing.

i.O.U 1/-

Double or Quits - I'll say England to win the World cup - that should balance the books:thumbsup:

• Haha 1

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now