Should Prince Harry Serve In Iraq?

Guest mongo

Guest mongo
wey i let prince harry shoot some rag heeds! :lol:

I think that Prince Harry should go, after all, When he joint the army in theory he stopped being a royal and became a soldier and should fight along side all the other brave men and women of this country

I think that Prince Harry should go, after all, When he joint the army in theory he stopped being a royal and became a soldier and should fight along side all the other brave men and women of this country

I dont agree with the war in Iraq, but I do agree that the future King of England should fight alongside his fellow country men and risk his own life as they do.

Wor Harry wants to fight - He reckons he'll quit the army if he cant.

I dont agree with the war in Iraq, but I do agree that the future King of England should fight alongside his fellow country men and risk his own life as they do.

let him fight! give him a gun let him take pot shots at the locals! 10 points for a body shot 50 points for a head shot! :D:D

Is William going as well?

My view is that we should give the Windsors what the Russians gave the Romanovs.

No suprise that I'm with the Colonel on this one - yep, the Bolsheviks had the right approach. With a bit of luck there'll be one less blood-sucking 'aristo' sponger around to enjoy the rest of his spoilt, privileged life.

this isn't the communist lada driving east block! this is england and i don't think harry is spoilt, far from it he is a potential for the throne of england! you must have got your tongue stuck up a ******'s !*!@# thats why your against the royal family and i bet you burn the union jack every chance you get! Arab lover! bet you would donate to bin ladens cause for world wide terror! i think if they ever get the arabs sent home they should stick you with them, bet you wouldn't like that! :blink::angry:

Given that you possess such an incisive, well-informed grasp of the Middle East situation, I think that you're really studying Politics and International Affairs at university and the whole "degree in web design" story was a little fun at our expense.

Are you David Dimbleby in disguise?

this isn't the communist lada driving east block! this is england and i don't think harry is spoilt, far from it he is a potential for the throne of england! you must have got your tongue stuck up a ******'s !*!@# thats why your against the royal family and i bet you burn the union jack every chance you get! Arab lover! bet you would donate to bin ladens cause for world wide terror! i think if they ever get the arabs sent home they should stick you with them, bet you wouldn't like that! :blink::angry:

I love it, I love it! Monsta'll be bleating-on about the 'good old Queen Mum' next. How she was the glue that held 'Dear Old Blighty' together during the last spot of bother. Conned, like most of the population, that the old girl was somehow our secret weapon against the Hun. Nonesense, of course; the gin-soaked old hag was living the life of luxury, gorging on black-market goods, whilst the rest of the population had to go without. Should have been strung-up alongside Lord Haw-Haw.

I love it, I love it! Monsta'll be bleating-on about the 'good old Queen Mum' next. How she was the glue that held 'Dear Old Blighty' together during the last spot of bother. Conned, like most of the population, that the old girl was somehow our secret weapon against the Hun. Nonesense, of course; the gin-soaked old hag was living the life of luxury, gorging on black-market goods, whilst the rest of the population had to go without. Should have been strung-up alongside Lord Haw-Haw.

I'm no fan of the royal family myself, cant see the point in them to be honest.

I think Harry wants to go to Iraq simply because he's bored stiff with the pampered life he's got.

Saying that, even if he goes to Iraq, he'll probably still have the poshest tent of the lot and a load of body guards.

well you know what .. if you hate it that much theres always the airport marra.. fill ur boots

Given that you possess such an incisive, well-informed grasp of the Middle East situation, I think that you're really studying Politics and International Affairs at university and the whole "degree in web design" story was a little fun at our expense.

Are you David Dimbleby in disguise?

possibly but no politics bores the !*!@# out of me and so do you sir! now run along and play with symptoms sausage! you wooden heeded maerk! :lol::lol:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mongo
possibly but no politics bores the !*!@# out of me and so do you sir! now run along and play with symptoms sausage! you wooden heeded maerk! :lol::lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I am of two minds about members of the royal bunch serving in combat units.

First of all. They and their overnumerous kith and kin, owe several lifetimes of repayment to the country and people who have carried them, and their hangers on for several hundred years of expensive and useless existence.

They should all be required to do something, anything, which is even remotely useful, for the land they loll about in. Fat chance of that though, if they did anything anything at all, we would probably see the recruitment of hordes of toffee mouthed hangers on, added to the existing hordes. Not too productive, and no change from the existing burden on ordinary tax paying Englishmen!

And, if anyone should bite the bullet, and actually expose these expensive teenagers to the reality of armed service, heaven help the poor bloody NCO's and officers who would have to manage and use their limited services.

Not only would they have to be led and managed, but a large portion of actual trained soldiery would have to be deployed to protect the "Unroyal" masses from the inevitable propaganda based attacks which their mere presence would precipitate.

The extreme Islamic factions would love nothing better than the chance to take out a few of the these darlings of the world's paparazzi trade.

We would end up losing too many good, trained, useful soldiers in the defence of this small coterie of the the Rich, Royal, and totally the useless.

The UK has major problems recruiting, training, equipping, and supporting real soldiers. I would hate to see money diverted to the pointless task of supporting these make believe soldiers ,at the cost of supporting the real troops, even if they are the PBI.

Thank god, I never ever had to worry about diverting assets to this kind of nonsence. We never had enough of anything, but we always did a credible job with what we had.

Why don't you just marry them all off to the hordes of hysterical Americans who have the money and the fantasy land life to think that they would be a bargain. Almost as good as a lifetime pass to Disney Land.

Keep them away from the the real troops. We can't afford to lose any more of them, than we already do!

Joe.

I am of two minds about members of the royal bunch serving in combat units.

First of all. They and their overnumerous kith and kin, owe several lifetimes of repayment to the country and people who have carried them, and their hangers on for several hundred years of expensive and useless existence.

They should all be required to do something, anything, which is even remotely useful, for the land they loll about in. Fat chance of that though, if they did anything anything at all, we would probably see the recruitment of hordes of toffee mouthed hangers on, added to the existing hordes. Not too productive, and no change from the existing burden on ordinary tax paying Englishmen!

And, if anyone should bite the bullet, and actually expose these expensive teenagers to the reality of armed service, heaven help the poor bloody NCO's and officers who would have to manage and use their limited services.

Not only would they have to be led and managed, but a large portion of actual trained soldiery would have to be deployed to protect the "Unroyal" masses from the inevitable propaganda based attacks which their mere presence would precipitate.

The extreme Islamic factions would love nothing better than the chance to take out a few of the these darlings of the world's paparazzi trade.

We would end up losing too many good, trained, useful soldiers in the defence of this small coterie of the the Rich, Royal, and totally the useless.

The UK has major problems recruiting, training, equipping, and supporting real soldiers. I would hate to see money diverted to the pointless task of supporting these make believe soldiers ,at the cost of supporting the real troops, even if they are the PBI.

Thank god, I never ever had to worry about diverting assets to this kind of nonsence. We never had enough of anything, but we always did a credible job with what we had.

Why don't you just marry them all off to the hordes of hysterical Americans who have the money and the fantasy land life to think that they would be a bargain. Almost as good as a lifetime pass to Disney Land.

Keep them away from the the real troops. We can't afford to lose any more of them, than we already do!

Joe.

Well said Joe, you are 100% spot on.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now