Syptoms Has Flumbled The Ball

Monsta®

canny spelling there symptoms! oh lord or grammar and spelling :lol::lol::lol::lol: i knew you would stumble sooner or later!

Ah, Monsta, Monsta, Monsta - you got me there! Hoisted by own petard - how embarrassing! However, before you disappear for a very short session of self-pleasuring by way of a celebration let me point-out that it was only ever my "aim" to provide good syntax, spelling, etc. An aim can only ever be an aspirational condition, never a pompous guarantee of perfection.

Mmmm, but how to expain the missing letter .... maybe the Dragon voice recognition software couldn't accurately deal with my regional accent. Perhaps it was a sticking letter r on my keyboard - no, it couldn't be that as I gave-up the joys of self-pleasuring years ago (you'll discover that when you get to my age). Could it be down to the Rousseau effect (the philosopher Monsta, not that big fat Greek singer*) who after being abused by country bumpkins, escaped, and only later realised his mistake in not dealing with the problem immediately; of course by then it was much too late to rectify the error? Might it have something to do with a brain addled by chemotherapy dope - nope!

Please Monsta (or should that be Monster) don't drag me off to the Camps ... forgive me.

*the fat Greek bloke is of course Demis Roussos - my poor attempt at injecting some humour into the proceedings.

Ah, Monsta, Monsta, Monsta - you got me there! Hoisted by own petard - how embarrassing! However, before you disappear for a very short session of self-pleasuring by way of a celebration let me point-out that it was only ever my "aim" to provide good syntax, spelling, etc. An aim can only ever be an aspirational condition, never a pompous guarantee of perfection.

Mmmm, but how to expain the missing letter .... maybe the Dragon voice recognition software couldn't accurately deal with my regional accent. Perhaps it was a sticking letter r on my keyboard - no, it couldn't be that as I gave-up the joys of self-pleasuring years ago (you'll discover that when you get to my age). Could it be down to the Rousseau effect (the philosopher Monsta, not that big fat Greek singer*) who after being abused by country bumpkins, escaped, and only later realised his mistake in not dealing with the problem immediately; of course by then it was much too late to rectify the error? Might it have something to do with a brain addled by chemotherapy dope - nope!

Please Monsta (or should that be Monster) don't drag me off to the Camps ... forgive me.

*the fat Greek bloke is of course Demis Roussos - my poor attempt at injecting some humour into the proceedings.

what ever you say :lol::lol::lol: and it's Mr Monsta to you! colonel we all know its you! :lol:

Guest missvic
what ever you say :lol::lol::lol: and it's Mr Monsta to you! colonel we all know its you! :lol:

Hmmm... I think it could be time for the Colonel Test, Symptoms:

Claret or Alcopop?

Moon or Noir?

Belle or Sebastian?

Have you got my sledge?

You may all feel free to take this test... I will deduce my answers by your results.

Hmmm... I think it could be time for the Colonel Test, Symptoms:

Claret or Alcopop?

Moon or Noir?

Belle or Sebastian?

Have you got my sledge?

You may all feel free to take this test... I will deduce my answers by your results.

Well missvic, here goes ...

Moet surely

Great drummer riddled with demons

Belle AND Sebastian clearly

Not Percy?

or maybe I just don't understand the mechanics of the test.

Well missvic, here goes ...

Moet surely

Great drummer riddled with demons

Belle AND Sebastian clearly

Not Percy?

or maybe I just don't understand the mechanics of the test.

yes you really are stuck up your own !*!@# ! :lol::lol:

• 3 weeks later...