Bedlington Station sec mod school 1950 4a

Les Dixon

This is how I would post the photo on the Bedlington remembered site Les, with a number assigned to each person, and anyone identified I would add the names to the photo and 'repost' the photo with the names.

1950 Class 4A named.jpg

Have you seen the class photos in the Gallery, page 2,  under the 'Bedlington Station Secondary Modern School' album? There are two other class photos from 1950 in the album.

Edited by Eggy1948

20 minutes ago, Les Dixon said:

Thanks for the advice, sadly I'm not a member of Facebook.

I'll post it on the Bedlington Remembered  Facebook group Les and update you when anyone is identified.

The school album on this site is in the Gallery - Historic Bedlington - Page 2 - Bedlington Station Secondary Modern School :- 

On 2018-03-30 at 22:26, Eggy1948 said:

This is how I would post the photo on the Bedlington remembered site Les, with a number assigned to each person, and anyone identified I would add the names to the photo and 'repost' the photo with the names.

1950 Class 4A named.jpg

Have you seen the class photos in the Gallery, page 2,  under the 'Bedlington Station Secondary Modern School' album? There are two other class photos from 1950 in the album.

I don't think the date, 1905, on the top of that photo can be right, Eggy.

3 hours ago, Canny lass said:

I don't think the date, 1905, on the top of that photo can be right, Eggy.

My typing speed has now decrease 45 years per line <_< so I have asked the misses, at least 45 wpm to correct!

Thank you:) CL - when we get some names the new posting will have the correct year on it  

• 4 weeks later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now