Support members

Canny lass

A couple of days ago I was horrified to see an advert on this site which read (in large letters) "Nice girls, naughty thoughts". What disturbed me most was that my 11 year old grandson had just sat down at the computer about to start his homework. Thinking that I'd close the advert I clicked on the X and was redirected to a message which informed me that I could remove ALL advertising for an annual cost of just five quid. Bargain, I thought and paid immediately.

Now, I am not naive and I understand and appreciate that it costs money to run a site like this. I also understand that advertising is necessary to help cover those costs. We can all help keep this site alive and avoid advertising of the type I mention by becoming a support member. So GET YOUR WALLET/PURSE/BANK CARD OUT AND GIVE THE LADS A HAND. As the message informs us - it costs only the price of a Starbucks coffee, a pint at your local or the busfare to church - well, something along those lines. 

PS you get a pretty orange sticker under your name as well!

• Like 2

Thanks for the support CL. We have editorial control over what advert categories show so I looked into what was being blocked and whilst adult content was not permitted there were some "sensitive categories" still enabled. Thanks for highlighting it and site sponsorship.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now