Hide Adverts

• Latest News

• A family is "worried sick" after a 28-year-old went missing after a night out.
      Samantha Donkin, known as Sammie, who also uses the surname Smith, is described as being "vulnerable" and was having a difficult time when she went to meet a friend in Gateshead on Friday, June 19.
      Her sister, Natalie Stokoe, told Chronicle Live: "She was fine on Friday, she said she was going to see her friend in Gateshead.
      "I messaged her about 1.30am saying 'are you coming home?' and she said she was staying out, and she didn't come home the next day.
      "Her friend said she got into a taxi at 11.30pm, which went to Morpeth. My sister doesn't know anyone in Morpeth as far as we know, so it doesn't add up.
      "We've been ringing and messaging and she hasn't answered, so after 24 hours I reported her missing to the police, who are looking for her.

• Similar Content

• By threegee
      Martin who?  Well the surname is Selmayr, and he's a 47-year-old German lawyer known as a "monster eurocrat", and the "Rasputin of Brussels".
      Nothing to do with me you say...  well, not quite.  By some mysterious process he just became "Secretary General of the European Commission".  Still nothing to do with me you say, as he's not even in the European Parliament.  You'd be right there, as he's now the guy that heads the junta that hands down law for the European Parliament to rubber stamp - law which our great and good have "wisely" made transcendent to English law.  Understand why he's got a smirk on his face, and old Juncks is looking like... well... am I going to get away with this?
      Why was this professional lawyer appointed by the Brussels mafia?  Well... "Mr Selmayr, who was previously Mr Juncker's chief of staff, is a vocal supporter of European federalism and one of the EU's most vehement opponents of Brexit."
      Getting the plot now?

• By threegee
      What's your take on this Mr Lavery?  We really need to know!
    • By threegee
      ...and he added a bit at 2:40 just for Merc!
    • By threegee
      SIGN THE PETITION
      10,373 signatures as at 31st December 2017
    • By threegee
      Just when you were doing so well Ronnie!  You go and support the establishment, and badly damage the UK's negotiating position in the process.  What on earth were you thinking by supporting the Tory rebels, and voting against your constituent's best interests?
      Come the next GE this will be remembered.  But, perhaps you've already decided to retire on your parliamentary pension and don't want to rock the boat.  Some answers please?
  • Latest Topics