Welcome to Bedlington. If you're a resident or just visiting, you'll find everything you need here. There's no cost to participate and members see content not available to anybody else.

Hide Adverts
threegee

Lord Ridley socks it to the HoL on our behalf!

On 2018-02-07 at 18:37, pilgrim said:

... and 13 yrs wi a certain regiment and then many yrs doing other things might help with my survival.

... and I was once a girl guide, so I'm not worried either

I have a small dog, will that do? 

20 hours ago, mercuryg said:

I have a small dog, will that do? 

Absolutely!

very Pratchett - small dogs or was that a typo??and what would we do without Gaspode?? --am  thinking of naming next hound that -- but where would you find such  flea-bitten bundle of mange ??? ooooo I know --parliament.

now having very disturbing thoughts about Canny Lass as a Guide - no not in that way -- but in taking you across the road even if ya didn't want to be on the other side lol

Edited by pilgrim
nightmares

On 2/10/2018 at 18:38, Steve Turnbull said:

No typo! Small dog! (Why is it that way around? The original isn’t!)

Couldn't prove it Steve, but if you take a copy or check the original, your photo is H34" x W25.5" so the system might have turned it 90 degrees to fit. Made him back into a small dog = H6.0 x W4.5 

However first attempt even though I had downloaded the large image; shrunk it to 6x4.5, saved it the uploaded the new file, using 'png' format this system created the file portrait but back to 34 x 25.5.

Saved the downloaded file  in 'jpg' format - deleted, via edit, the uploaded png file and selected the jpg file for uploading - this time file size has still altered but only to 7" x 5" (approx). 

Project2.jpg

Edited by Eggy1948

2 minutes ago, Steve Turnbull said:

Thank you eggy! Far too technical for me!

Too technical for me - just checked and the upload photo is back to 34 x 25.5 - I'll ask the wife, or perhaps 3g can deviate from the original topic and explain this :)

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Hide Adverts