1,000,000 visitor

Well, go win one for me Eggy, as it's the only way I will ever acquire a vastly overpriced "Apple product". :)

I get bombarded with ads from the company we already have an internet connection with.  So much for Google's carefully targeted advertising!

3 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Adblock Plus works for me! 

Ah, don't do that!  Andy gets a tiny bit of revenue from them which helps to pay for the server and camera connection costs etc. Click on the ones that actually interest you, but don't artificially boost the revenue by clicking on ones that don't.  Every click through helps build a better bedlington.co.uk in a tiny way.

10 hours ago, threegee said:

Ah, don't do that!  Andy gets a tiny bit of revenue from them which helps to pay for the server and camera connection costs etc. Click on the ones that actually interest you, but don't artificially boost the revenue by clicking on ones that don't.  Every click through helps build a better bedlington.co.uk in a tiny way.

Sorry threegee, I fully understand how cash for clicks works, but I'm an intense user of the internet and enough is enough for me where advertising is concerned, I'd rather pay a yearly subscription just to avoid ads. 

14 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Sorry threegee, I fully understand how cash for clicks works, but I'm an intense user of the internet and enough is enough for me where advertising is concerned, I'd rather pay a yearly subscription just to avoid ads. 

If that could be arranged I'd be the first subscriber, but I'd happily be the second too. ;)

3 hours ago, threegee said:

We seem to have two already, and only one of that two is me!  Here comes the rush! ;)

Now 3 - I'm singing and dancing in the rain Doobe Do Do, Doobe Doobe Do Do, what a glorious feeling I'm happy again, just singing and dancing, in the rain, Doobe Do Do, Doobe Doobe Do Do    

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now