Happy Birthday Canny Lass

Maggie/915

You lot are quick off your marks! It's not until tomorrow! Just popped in for my usual evening moan but as you've all been so nice, I'll let you off - just this once!

... and Eggy, who's that strange woman in my garden - or is it Wilf in disguise!

Thank you everybody. Nothing special planned for tomorrow other than taking the Christmas tree down from my letter-box - it's a long story!

4 hours ago, Canny lass said:

... and Eggy, who's that strange woman in my garden - or is it Wilf in disguise!

Just took a chance that this young lady '..not another one..' might have reached the Swedish news when Mrs May called the 2017 election, but it would appear it didn't. Her words can be associated with birthdays (in my weird world  ;):-

:D

Edited by Eggy1948
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Eggy1948 said:

Just took a chance that this young lady '..not another one..' might have reached the Swedish news when Mrs May called the 2017 election, but it would appear it didn't. Her words can be associated with birthdays (in my weird world  ;):-

I spend a lot of time in the south west of England and I haven't heard of her there either!

Nothing weird about your world Eggy.

Just spent over an hour replying to you Canny Lass,in the Mining topic,and didn't know it was your Birthday gone....a bit late  but a belated VERY happy Birthday to you,and hope you had a great day and many more to come!!

• Thanks 1

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now