Merry Christmas

Brian Cross

• 11 months later...
14 hours ago, Maggie/915 said:

Merry Christmas to one and all.

Have a healthy New Year

Lovely photo Maggie! There's somebody local who goes around putting old spectacles on those small, mossy mounds here . They look quite charming. Maybe something for you to start in England?

• 4 months later...
On 20/12/2020 at 13:58, Maggie/915 said:

Sounds interesting Canny Lass.

The picture is a Granddaughter in Scotland.

It is amazing how this year has given us fresh insight into all things.

A sunset , a misty day , the seasons , the local walk suddenly seem more vivid . Maybe just me .

@Maggie/915 - just spotted your photo - have you moved to Scotland?

No Alan we are still around In the Shire.

The Photo is near the river Esk Midlothian .

We are trying to sort out a mountain of ‘stuff’ collected over a lifetime . It is never ending . Energy and enthusiasm lacking . Must try harder .

Hi Maggie,whey, aav had both me Jabs, so has wor lass, so we feel a bit more protected, but Cath has been ill since Easter Monday, after having three consecutive major tonic clonic seizures, and a bad fall. Can ye remember Jack at West Lea!? let me know if ye were the Maggie who visited his house when you were up to check on yours, please.. bad news aam afraid. Cheers HPW. 

17 hours ago, Maggie/915 said:

No Alan we are still around In the Shire.

The Photo is near the river Esk Midlothian .

We are trying to sort out a mountain of ‘stuff’ collected over a lifetime . It is never ending . Energy and enthusiasm lacking . Must try harder .

Tell me - the wife keeps saying we need more cupboard space - I respond with stop stockpiling objects never used anymore and throw out the old and make way for the new🙂

@Maggie/915 - see previous comment, from HPW.

3 hours ago, Maggie/915 said:

I am indeed that ‘Maggie ‘HPW.

i have tried to send you a personal message but the site says you do not receive messages .

Gan Canny 

@Maggie/915Now that's weird as HPW and I often send personal messages to each other. Have you recently sent personal messages to other members? Try sending one to me to see if you have success or the same result you got trying to massage @HIGH PIT WILMA

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now