Hide Adverts
Malcolm Robinson

Arch to go........

“Tenants will not be affected adversely by these changes and all current programmes and projects will continue.”

Does this not include Bedlington?

17 hours ago, Malcolm Robinson said:

Course it does Canny lass............

Pleased to hear it! I thought that maybe 'Bedexit' (from Northumberland) was underway.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Malcolm Robinson said:

Update coming soon Canny lass.

On the agenda for Jan LAC meeting is an update on the Bedlington Regeneration project.  

why do we have to wait til January for update.....surely its either going ahead or its gone t1ts up.....nothing has happened on the site for quite a while

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Malcolm Robinson said:

Who says it not going ahead Rosco?  

Well its not exactly a busy site..........they've spent more putting the great red wall up......why do we have to wait till january for update surely you know if its going and if it is why has site been left empty for months

• Like 1

Were you not around during the election then?  I spend months asking the same questions!  

Its the same answer essentially......  its the way this project has been made to stand on its own feet for funding.  Unlike EVERY other Town in the county prior to the election.  You can see that the way most have been cancelled outright by the new administration!  

Its the way this deal has been put together.......

You know while I think its unjust given the way other places had money thrown at them by the last administration , this at least will show a commitment by businesses coming in, towards Bedlington and this development, which should make ours sustainable.  

• Like 1

Oh well never mind........probably now more chance of finding Elvis working in a chip shop down the station than seeing the first brick laid on the town centre development

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Malcolm Robinson said:

Ill take that bet rosco.........

You could put a couple of quid on that for me as well.

• Like 1

On 21/11/2017 at 20:08, rosco said:

Oh well never mind........probably now more chance of finding Elvis working in a chip shop down the station than seeing the first brick laid on the town centre development

On 21/11/2017 at 22:21, Malcolm Robinson said:

Ill take that bet rosco.........

On 22/11/2017 at 17:33, Canny lass said:

You could put a couple of quid on that for me as well.

Still want that bet

I think indecision is a wonderful asset to large companies and developers:thumbsup::wtf::closed::ball::spell::thumbsdown::iiam: - it keeps some workers employed for a few weeks and gives the town's folk something to talk about whilst visiting one of the many cafes. 

• Haha 2

On 06/02/2019 at 21:47, rosco said:

Still want that bet

I think my two quid's safe enough.