Hide Adverts

On 25/03/2019 at 01:18, HIGH PIT WILMA said:

Stakeford Lass,if you have had personal reasons to dislike Leanne,you are entitled to your opinion,but it IS sad to read comments of a personally derogative nature,

I couldn't agree more, HPW! You don't have to wait for Stakeford lass to remove the post, you can report it to admin - just click on "report post" at the top right corner of the offending post and ask for it to be removed.  It's such a shame when personal differences are taken up on the site and it doesnt do anything positive for the good name of Bedlington.

• Like 1

On 25/03/2019 at 01:30, HIGH PIT WILMA said:

Cnny Lass,i'm a bit late in catching up,had a really rough year since last April,Percy had to be re-homed,as he bonded with me,in what was his first adult mating season,in Spring,2018.

He was attacking anybody who came near me,in the garden,including my 45-yr old Son,my Wife,and LBJ,who sadly had to put to sleep on February 19th,as she had Lymphoma..Cancer in all her Lymph glands..Kidney Failure,and Arthritis.

We never found out from Jon at the Blyth Wildlife Rescue,who took him back into his care after five years with me,where Percy went.

All we hope is that he has as good a life as he did at Ally's Kingdom..!![here!]

He used to walk into the kitchen when I was either making dinner,or having my meal,sit on my foot,and wait for bits of meat,fish,cheese,apple,ye name it he woud catch it!

He is still a big miss!

That's a tough year you've had! I hope things are on the up and up now.

Very sorry to here about your losses. It's never easy to lose a pet but it's good that we have memories of how they enriched our lives for the short time they were with us. And, don't forget to give yourself a big pat on the back for all the ways in which you have enriched their lives. A true animal lover, that's what you are!

• Like 1

Foxy, if only the British Government could make a decision and act on it as quickly as you everything would be alright with the world!

Thanks!

16 minutes ago, Canny lass said:

Foxy, if only the British Government could make a decision and act on it as quickly as you everything would be alright with the world!

Thanks!

Don't mention B****T😟

3 hours ago, John Fox (foxy) said:

Don't mention B****T😟

Top Ten Songs for B****t
  • 1 Freedom - George Michael. "Over a million people admitted they voted leave as a joke." ...
  • 2 Don't Look Back in Anger - Oasis. ...
  • 3 Beyoncé - Irreplaceable 
  • 4 Should I Stay or Should I Go - The Clash. ...
  • 5 I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor .
  • 6 Leave Right Now - Will Young 
  • 7 Panic - The Smiths. ...
  • 8 The Final Countdown. - Europe
  • 9 All By Myself - Eric Carmen
  • 10 I Think We're Alone Now. Tiffany
  •  
  • Haha 1

Thanks to [1]Canny Lass, for your kind support on these matters..

[2] John Foxy, for your speedy response and deleting derogatory comments by a one-off poster.!

[3] Alan Edgar,for giving me a gud laugh at suppertime,with your top ten.....! [being a musician..I appreciate the concept , and now you've started me thinking!! ]

Cheers All!

I go to the Head Shed for a beard trim, they even pulled the hairs out of my bugle last week.

23 hours ago, Denzel said:

I go to the Head Shed for a beard trim, they even pulled the hairs out of my bugle last week.

Edgar's the barbers - no more Short Back & Sides from The Oval Barbers in the 1950's - no more quiff held up with brylcreem in the 1960's - no more long flowing hippy hair tangling in the wind in the 1970's  - no more hair, use a hair clipper set to No 3:), and do me own bugle:D