Dog found wandering in Bomarsund 04-11-2017

Hi Eggy,no,a haven't seen him,but a aalwis carry a smaal lanyard wi me ,for that reason alone,that a might see a stray or neglected dog,so that a cud tether him and get help.

If a see him aal dae that.

When was he last seen?

The only dog that a dae knaa that wander's owa the fields belangs ti sumbody living alang the road,who aav warned before aboot neglect.

A divven't think this one is his,but aal dae a bit fishing and let ye knaa.

This one luks too weel cared for ti be who aam thinking of!!!....on second thoughts!

Aal keep an eye oot anywheh.

12 hours ago, HIGH PIT WILMA said:

Aal keep an eye oot anywheh.

HPW - the dog was found at Boumarsund by Lindsay Davison and she took the photo, posted it on Facebook and took the dog to Robson and Prescott Veterinary Surgeons - 38 Staithes Ln, Morpeth NE61 1TD - 01670 512275.

just tried ringing them to see if it is still with them but could only get a message that they were extremely busy and I gave up.

Checked on Facebook and the posting had been updated yesterday to say the dog was still with the vets  

On 11/7/2017 at 11:39, Eggy1948 said:

Checked on Facebook and the posting had been updated yesterday to say the dog was still with the vets  

I checked with the vets this morning and the dog has now been taken into care by the council Dog Warden so anyone looking for the dog, according to the vets receptionist, would have to contact Morpeth Town Hall. There is a number on-line but don't know if it is current :-Northumberland County Council - Dog Warden - 01670 627000.