Messages - all my previous messages to members have gone.

@Andy Millne went to create a new message to Symptoms and all my old messages, to any member on the site, have gone.

Is it me missing something or has there been a change to the system that has resulted in old messages been cleared out ?

I don't need the old messages but with my memory it often helps when I see what I have said in the past. :(

Don't panic Mr Mainwaring!  No actual data has been lost.

Andy is off on a jaunt at the moment so we'll look at the problem after the weekend.  There's quite a lot of other work to be done to optimise things further as we are using a "straight out of the box" configuration at the moment.  Page load times will be further reduced after this work, and there's a major new feature lined up - but you all read the recent newsletter, so know that already. ;)

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, threegee said:

Don't panic Mr Mainwaring!  No actual data has been lost.

Andy is off on a jaunt at the moment so we'll look at the problem after the weekend.  There's quite a lot of other work to be done to optimise things further as we are using a "straight out of the box" configuration at the moment.  Page load times will be further reduced after this work, and there's a major new feature lined up - but you all read the recent newsletter, so know that already. ;)

Me, panic  - stupid boy:D - that's the trouble with these upgrades :- They don't like it up 'em :ph34r:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now