Your Favorite Boozer?

Blank

Now and again Pete..i should do it more often.Then i might not get so flustered with Missvic :lol:
I like a game at the weekend but I do not win very often, mind you I did have a good win about twelve months ago, I won the Flyer £1.230, has to be called in less that 50 numbers or you lose a £1000 from the prize money.

Bingo a plnt and a tab, thats what I look forward to at the weekend.

:D

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like a game at the weekend but I do not win very often, mind you I did have a good win about twelve months ago, I won the Flyer £1.230, has to be called in less that 50 numbers or you lose a £1000 from the prize money.

Bingo a plnt and a tab, thats what I look forward to at the weekend.

:D

Well done you! You deserve every penny! I hope you treated yourself mind ;)

The wife did she tiped me upside down and made sure she got her half of the money out of my pockets.

:lol::lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wey you must have a good wife,coz if it had been me a would of took the lot :lol: :lol:

Guest missvic
Eh? A post containing the word 'Boring' was deleted?

'Boring' is ok! It was the other things he said that got it deleted as I'm sure you can imagine!

Oh, and for the record, I like boring, it's nice and it's what makes me love Bedlington so!

'Boring' is ok! It was the other things he said that got it deleted as I'm sure you can imagine!

Oh, and for the record, I like boring, it's nice and it's what makes me love Bedlington so!

what's youre favourite colour Grey?

Look, you've got the other forum....stick to it

forgot this is for the dull people! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: wont see me on this one again! might get a decent convo with some one with a brain!

here a picture to amuse you!

1_Anthracite%20grey.jpg

might be back time to time to bug the !*!@# out of you'se :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now