ALL THE LATEST CADGETS WITHIN A CLICK'S REACH a Click

blob.thumb.png.aee909d42a9d09129bb626e6f5134294.png@Andy Millne - @threegee - I was looking at the 'Discussion'  page and this link was displayed.

I gave it a 'click' but it didn't get me onto any site. The address it passed to Google was :-  https://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/amzn.to/2hQQNeA

Edited by Eggy1948

You probably caught an advert just as it was going into rotation or an advert the ad network decided wasn't appropriate between it displaying and you clicking it. I wouldn't worry, probably just an anomaly. Some of the adverts currently in rotation are served by Google automatically but we'll be phasing them out in favour of local business advertising over the coming months.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Andy Millne said:

You probably caught an advert just as it was going into rotation or an advert the ad network decided wasn't appropriate between it displaying and you clicking it. I wouldn't worry, probably just an anomaly. Some of the adverts currently in rotation are served by Google automatically but we'll be phasing them out in favour of local business advertising over the coming months.

Ok - I just assumed it was under your control and you would want to know.

I'm not after any gadgets:o - just clarting:D 

• Haha 1

Keep clicking on them, and we might be able to afford a new pot of paint soon! :)

Actually, Google isn't too bright, it keeps feeding me ads for English language courses all in foreign lingo!  Ciao! ;)

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now