Multiple Accounts!

Guest Chrispy Bacon
ok i was chester draws and ????? tell you later when some of the others have owned up! why chester draws just playing around i guess!

ha ha chester draws :lol::lol:

Well, 3g is sometimes known as 3 grand, or £3000, monsta is suggesting their names relate to the ammount of money they have in their bank accounts, since 4G has gone missing, 3G has inherited 4G's cash, making 3G's total 7G or £7000.

i dont think this is the reason tho....

(i got it monsta!)

thank the lord some one got it!

and my other account was ????? I'll tell you later! :lol:

i bet colonel knowledge and symptoms are one and the same! :blink:

Hand over your dosh Monsta. Just because the Colonel's postings, like mine, may scan well doesn't mean we're the same person. My aim is to bring the correct syntax (good grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc.) to all that I write and by doing so hope make my point a little more clearly. CK may also share a distaste for some of the more unpleasant views expressed on this Forum. I would, however, be reluctant to 'gag' those who wish to proselytize the vile racist filth sometimes appearing here - let them show themselves up!

Guest stinky_skidmark
Hand over your dosh Monsta. Just because the Colonel's postings, like mine, may scan well doesn't mean we're the same person. My aim is to bring the correct syntax (good grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc.) to all that I write and by doing so hope make my point a little more clearly. CK may also share a distaste for some of the more unpleasant views expressed on this Forum. I would, however, be reluctant to 'gag' those who wish to proselytize the vile racist filth sometimes appearing here - let them show themselves up!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol:fool

So you use a good spell check? and sound like CK.....lol Sorry Vicar :angry:

So you use a good spell check? and sound like CK.....lol Sorry Vicar :angry:

i think you take it too far though? if every one went on all proper and stuff this place would die and be as exciting as "www.wansbeckonline.com/forums" and my god that is dead it's only got one member with about 6 or 7 accounts talking to himself! no rang with a bit arguement to keep you from falling asleep! :lol::lol:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest missvic
thank the lord some one got it!

and my other account was ????? I'll tell you later! :lol:

So who you Monsta? I've been in suspense for weeks now!

Guest missvic
what?

Who was your other account?! You were going to let us know... I was looking forward to the grand revelation...

Actually, I was just being nosey, and wondered if really it was Denzil or PN playing one huge elaborate practical joke :blink:

Who was your other account?! You were going to let us know... I was looking forward to the grand revelation...

Actually, I was just being nosey, and wondered if really it was Denzil or PN playing one huge elaborate practical joke :blink:

still waitin on others coming forward! but there all to chicken! if your that bothered ask threegee he'll grass is in! :lol:

still waitin on others coming forward! but there all to chicken! if your that bothered ask threegee he'll grass is in! :lol:

She doesn`t need 3G to grass you in,she`s a mod,she can check herself :blink:

ok i was chester draws and ????? tell you later when some of the others have owned up! why chester draws just playing around i guess!

You're crackers you lad. Crease me up everytime.