EU BREXIT TALK(s)

Spuggy

The EU will not force a ‘BREXIT’!!!

The only sensible thing to do is to resolve this dilemma.

The impending reactions to the new French government are not known.

The outcome of the outstanding German election is not known, Schulz has no chance!!!.

Breathing space for the UK will be given… Look for the answer in the long grass!!

image.thumb.png.eab8262a6306b7ec3c3870d7ba86f67f.png

• 2 months later...

Some will win; some will loose; some will never know the difference and others won't even know it happened.

I think all the discussing should be left to the Brexit negotiators and the rest of us should just switch off when multiple seemingly contradictory statements are broadcast by the media, almost daily.

On the other hand, as Spuggy & brownsugar were not members of this site when the Brexit vote was on it's way the following is just to let them know that there are 15 who knew what was going to happen and should easily be able to advise them of what will happen :):-

Poll.jpg

Poll.jpg

Edited by Eggy1948
  • Like 2

You have my David-Cameron-style cast-icon promise on that one Eggy!

But remember: you can't cherry pick icons*; you can't have your icon cake and eat it, and nothing is iconised until everything is iconised (apart from all the stuff Herr-commandant Barnyard demands is iconised first, of course).

*This does not preclude icons of cherries.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Eggy1948 said:

Some will win; some will loose; some will never know the difference and others won't even know it happened.

I think all the discussing should be left to the Brexit negotiators and the rest of us should just switch off when multiple seemingly contradictory statements are broadcast by the media, almost daily.

On the other hand, as Spuggy & brownsugar were not members of this site when the Brexit vote was on it's way the following is just to let them know that there are 15 who knew what was going to happen and should easily be able to advise them of what will happen :):-

Easy one (and you like a good tune don't you?):

there'll be bluebirds over
The white cliffs of Dover
Tomorrow
Just you wait and see
there'll be love and laughter
And peace ever after
Tomorrow
When the [UK] is free
The shepherd will tend his sheep
The valley will bloom again
And Jimmy will go to sleep
In his own little room again
there'll be bluebirds over
The white cliffs of Dover
Tomorrow
Just you wait and see

So relax.. Albion is saved, and once again in our great history THIS generation wasn't the one who threw everything away!  

It has been a damned serious business... Blucher and I have lost 30,000 men. It has been a damned nice (=close-run) thing — the nearest run thing you ever saw in your life. … By God! I don't think it would have been done if I had not been there.  -- Nigel Farage (or maybe it was The Duke of Wellington that particular time.)

And, lest you think I'm trivialising things by injecting a bit of humour: let me say that once again it was the ordinary "Tommies" who unselfishly won the day for their country, whilst the feckless elites would have sold it down the river for perceived personal advantage.

The so -called "negotiations" don't really matter because - like all ponzi schemes - the EU will collapse under the weight of the same unenlightened self-interest that caused many naive people in this country to support it.  Twenty seven countries that are all on the take;  don't even have a common method of communication, and have been extensively lied to by professional liars who are themselves on the take, do not a nation make.  Nations are created by selfless common people and WE still have enough of those (yes, even in Scotland!).

• Like 3

11 hours ago, threegee said:
And, lest you think I'm trivialising things by injecting a bit of humour: let me say that once again it was the ordinary "Tommies" who unselfishly won the day for their country, whilst the feckless elites would have sold it down the river for perceived personal advantage.

The so -called "negotiations" don't really matter because - like all ponzi schemes - the EU will collapse under the weight of the same unenlightened self-interest that caused many naive people in this country to support it.  Twenty seven countries that are all on the take;  don't even have a common method of communication, and have been extensively lied to by professional liars who are themselves on the take, do not a nation make.  Nations are created by selfless common people and WE still have enough of those (yes, even in Scotland!).

Champion -  :mellow::huh:^_^:o;):P:D:lol:B):rolleyes:-_-<_<:):wub::angry::(:unsure::wacko::blink::ph34r::beer: 

Isn't it rich? 
Are we a pair? 
Me here at last on the ground, 
You in mid-air.. 
Where are the clowns? 

Project1.jpg

• Like 1

None of your above candidates will be the next PM. Ukip voters have already decided this too. It will - of course - be the one who protests the most clearly and convincingly that (s)he holds no such ambition; has undying loyalty to the incumbent, and firmly believes they should continue forever.

So, you want a musical clue?  Well.. this could be just about anything, because the clue is actually the format.

P.S. It is of course (according to The Guardian) "the joke candidate" - though not the one the substitute-for-thought Leftie Labelers like to dub The Buffoon Candidate.

• Like 1

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now