Non Members - what topics can they see?

@Andy Millne - before the new system was introduced non members could not view all the topics. 

I often reference postings on this site so the Facebook Bedlington group members can visit and view this site.

Is it the same now or with the sharing across different platforms can non members view all the topics?

2 hours ago, Eggy1948 said:

Is it the same now or with the sharing across different platforms can non members view all the topics?

Why not just Sign Out to find out? ;)

• threegee changed the title to Non Members - what topics can they see?
10 hours ago, threegee said:

Why not just Sign Out to find out? ;)

Contemplated doing that then thought why try and work it out, and possibly advise non members incorrectly, when admin could tell me what was built into the system and non members could see how efficient, and exact, the admin of this community site are. 

That's why:D

2 hours ago, Eggy1948 said:

Contemplated doing that then thought why try and work it out, and possibly advise non members incorrectly, when admin could tell me what was built into the system and non members could see how efficient, and exact, the admin of this community site are. 

That's why:D

As the politicos would tell you "it's a dynamic situation", so you always run that risk! 

2 hours ago, Andy Millne said:

Non members can see all forums but must be signed in to post, they cannot view the webcam.

Actually... you're wrong!  The "Introduce Yourself" forum can't be seen by non-members.  You should have logged out to check that! ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now