Get on with Brexit. . . or Get on your bike! ! ! ! ? ? ?

TGH

One of the major reasons May is in the mess she is today I think.  By not triggering Article 50 (or what Ukip wanted, simply repealing the Parliament Act) within days, or a few weeks at most, she allowed people like Blair and Mandleson to start maneuvering behind the scenes to undermine the vote, and of course the execrable Gina Miller to launch her legal challenge in front of EUrophile judges who are still mainly on the Brussels teat.  A whole long list of other mistakes followed, including appointing totally the wrong person as chancellor.  It all goes back to Dodgy Dave and his duplicity though, but that's water well under the bridge now!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, TGH said:

Get on with Brexit. . . or Get on your bike! ! ! ! ? ? ?

Ummmm. With the money her ole' man has its more likely to be "in yer Bentley". Can't get my head around Ms Uturn on a bike.

17 (06) 15 - Reply to 'bluebarby' ref Get On With Brexit or Get On Your Bike.doc

Hi ‘bluebarby,’

Thanks for your reaction!

Sorry for awakening any great expectations but I meant my post in a satirical manner.

Your info however is nearly as good as the election result itself!!!

I’d love to watch ‘her’ flying like the ‘BLUE PIDGEON’ she is, over the handlebar’s at the White Cliff’s of Dover, while ‘preaching,’ ‘EU Here I come,’ & having only her pointy finger to stem the impact.

My

Congratulations to the UK Electorate, you’ve really put the Cat amongst the Pigeon’s.

I prefer ‘stuck a ferret, pine martin & weasel down their pants’…

Don’t let the few take away what the many desire…

Hip, Hip, Hooray for democracy.

Also Malcolm Robinson, ‘may’ you strive & achieve where others have failed & lost…Congratulations!

I’m attempting, in my advanced period of life to gather some thoughts to post, as to, where do you (we) go from here.

There’s a ‘’Whole Lotta Fibbin’ goin’ on.’’

The Bedlington site is very quiet, considering the circumstances you’re in.

Almost void of a great deal of wise, & not so wise, contributors.

PS.

Please accept my commiserations to the modern society, my brain wasn’t conceived to think in sound bytes, nor limit my thoughts to 160 alpha-numeric characters.

Hope to post soon.

TGH

Hi threegee,

Long Time No ‘TWEETS’

As a wise man, you know yourself the ‘MAJOR’ reasons are only another smoke screen.

Everything you’ve said is not wrong, & as you well know, neither is it that simple.

The water, that you ‘think’ or that what you ‘wish’ to be ‘well under the bridge now!’

Let me suggest,

IT BLOODY WELL ISN’T ‘WELL UNDER THE BRIDGE!’

It is stagnant!

It stinks!

It must be cleaned up!

OR IT IS DESTINED TO BE THERE. . . . FOREVER!!!

Remember this one,

‘You can’t have any pudding if you don’t eat your meat!’

Farage, has seen the back of many, many, many, of his ‘friends’.

The pied piper & his leagues of ‘U’Craster kippers purchased from none EU Norway.

He,

They, landed how many seats.

Stop kidding yourself, you are much more intelligent that that!

Politics is, & always will be a game.

It’s called ‘THE GREAT GAME’

TTFN!

TGH

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now