Gallery Albums

@Andy Millne - I see when the latest upgrade/reconstruction of the site has been implemented the sequence of the Albums in the Gallery>Historic Bedlington has been reversed - the oldest created is displayed first. I don't have a problem with this as I would expect that as new updates into each Album will result in the Albums sequence changing - eg. the Albums that are currently being updated will move to the top of the list of Albums so recent postings are more readily available for members, and visitors to see. That is what I am assuming but you know what will really happen.

I am currently working on the latest album created = Netherton Colliery Band, created by Bandsman1966, and although I have made updates since the latest upgrade on the site but the album is still last in the list.

As with the previous system will the position of albums receiving updates be adjusted through the standard reloads/maintenance etc of the system? 

I checked the other Gallery categories - People and Events - Places - And The Rest, and the sequence in the Albums does not appear to have been changed = latest displayed first.

Hopefully it's not my actions that are resulting in the latest updated albums being moved to the end of the displayed list of albums.

Eggy 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now