Problems with webcam?

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, rosco said:

Oh no its not 

It is back to where it was rosco - static image, updated each time you select the LiveWebcam. 

I think the Live feature will be off the cards until someone comes up with the money to run it.

@rosco - I know we all should be selecting the same the same 'Live Webcam'  option from the 'Info' dropdown menu but just to make sure you are getting the same link as the rest of us would you try selecting this link, rather than the dropdown option, and see what happens :-

https://www.bedlington.co.uk/live.html/

The Live image it returns does appear to be larger than what it used to be  :- 

Project1.jpg

Edited by Alan Edgar (Eggy1948)

• 3 months later...

@Andy Millne - attempted to use the webcam via my new Hp Desktop PC - Windows 10 and it failed returning this image :-

Windows 10 system.png

So I attempted access to the site via my old Desktop PC, Windows Vista. Still logged in on the new system I had to sign-in again on the old system, and he webcam returned the image immediately. So I had both systems loaded at 19:58 but totally different results when using the webcam :- 

Windows Vista system.png

• 8 months later...

@Andy Millne - tried the webcam over the last few days and still no joy via my new PC = Windows 10 & Google Chrome and on my old PC - Windows Vista & Google Chrome ( can't remember when last updated but probably two years ago) I do get a view,  not live streaming but it can be refreshed to get an updated view.

Before I start clarting - is the Live streaming up and running? ☯️

33 minutes ago, Newbedders said:

Yes, I can view it on my iPad from abroad.

Cheers @Newbedders - are you getting a current view/still photo or a live stream? I will have to have a 'clart aboot' and see what I can do:) 

• 3 weeks later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now