Problems with webcam?

8 hours ago, Vic Patterson said:

Sill nothing here! is it only me? 

And me @Vic Patterson - I was blaming my old Windows Vista + Google Chrome PC that I use 98% of the time = big screen - big keyboard - easy for me to use.

Yesterday I tried my Laptop - Windows 10 - Microsoft Edge and I get the same result = a small 'icon' and nothing else (I just added the arrow to point out the icon:))

Project1.jpg

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Canny lass said:

Nothing here either Vic.

It's a router problem and on Andy's near horizon schedule.  It's causing other problems apart from the webcam here.

2 hours ago, Andy Millne said:

It's going to be offline for a bit longer.

(tm) TSB Internet Banking

I've brought back a static image feed for now. The camera is quite popular even just amongst members so the video feed isn't sustainable with the current setup. I'm looking into a way to keep the video feed going but in the meantime refresh to see an updated view.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The dropdown menu seems to working fine now for me but if you are using Chrome and you get the little icon and no image try right clicking the icon and in the dropdown click, open image in new tab, works for me.

Firefox seems to working ok.

On 21/03/2018 at 14:31, Alan Edgar (Eggy1948) said:

You will have to get the ladders oot @Andy Millne - webcam need  a clean :o

Project2.png

Mebbe it's just LIGHT rain..........!

...not workin' here eethaa!....a naa wat it is ....it's rain stopped play.....!!!

• 5 weeks later...

A bit of both. It’s surprisingly popular so maintaining multiple streams on a single connection causes problems elsewhere. I’m trying to find a suitable service that will redistribute the feed that isn’t cost prohibitive. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now