Hide Adverts
Malcolm Robinson

Election time again...........

I wish Malcolm the best of luck. This is a man who has put a whole load of hard work into making the town a better place to be. Just a pity I'm not in his ward!

Malcolm - I think you want to get the northumberlandgazette.co.uk told what you stand for.

In the article they published, Friday 7th April 2017, -   Candidates standing for Northumberland council seats -, they have said -  'The full list of candidates standing for the 67 seats on Northumberland County Council has been released' - and in their List of Candidates by ward they have :

Bedlington Central: David Graham (Independent); Ruben Pulle-Daley (Conservative); Alyson Wallace (Labour); Russ Wallace (Independent).

Bedlington East: Bill Crosby (Independent); Val Tyler (Labour); Johnny Wearmouth (Conservative).

Bedlington West: Tracy Aynsley (Conservative); Adam Hogg (Independent); Terry Johnstone (Labour); Malcolm Robinson                            .

Get more publicity and demand an apology in their next issue.

http://www.northumberlandgazette.co.uk/news/candidates-standing-for-northumberland-council-seats-1-8481539

Edited by Eggy1948

Thanks Eggy............I was assured by the assessor who examined my nomination papers 'Independent' would appear after my name!  

I do have a witness too.........

I can only assume............................

UKIPA52.thumb.jpg.b1cfcbe5d1ce48c9f38d583044eaa020.jpg 

Best of luck Malcolm, we need people who listen to the locals (like you do) and not just their controlling party whip, hence I'm standing down here in Sleekburn for a party with no whip! I'll stand up for the people firstly, and support any councillor with genuine improvement at heart, even if it goes against any UKIP policy, It's the people who matter.

Thought I'd post this here as there's still a lot of people we didn't get to see or drop a leaflet in with - Further information available or speak to me on 01670 898119

• Like 2

This ones more important than the next one in June @Canny lass the towns been neglected by our County Councillors for decades now and we allow them to walk all over us in support of their leader  Grant Davey, now they ask for our votes. Similarly the MP has recently kicked the toys out the pram and threatened us with legal action for defamatory comments made against him, days later a General Election is called and now he's asking for our support,  mmmmm!

• Like 1

You heard what Foxy said! If you haven't already done it, NOW is the time to use your vote! Sitting on your backside moaning afterwards won't achieve anything. Malcolm puts many hours of his time every week into his work all he's asking for is a few minutes of your time!

• Like 2

On 2017-5-3 at 16:25, Malcolm Robinson said:

Thanks Ex B.  Working almost fulltime, running the Town Council and trying to help out wherever.......  

Thanks Steve good luck.........  

Any chance you can embellish on this please @Malcolm Robinson?

I didn't vote for you by the way.

Bedlington central looks promising :)

Bedlington East, Bill Crosby - Independent

Bedlington Central, Russ Wallace, Independent