Labour for Trump - Funny old world!

threegee

So... 25 Labour MPs have just signed a motion which indicates that Trump hasn't gone far enough in launching 59 cruise missiles, whilst parties "on the right" are urging caution and saying that he's acted prematurely, and that we need proof.

If you'd even suggested such a possibility a few weeks back you'd have been labeled a fantasist. Should I now suggest that Sweden's terminally deluded liberal-left elites are starting to think rationally about the horrendous problems they alone have created in their formerly idyllic country?  Naah.. you can probably take this fantasy thing too far!

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, mercuryg said:

Wait a second; am i right in thinking you believe the missile strike will actually change things? Is that right? 

It has certainly changed the blast doors on Assad's aircraft bunkers!  :D  It has also changed the Russian TV coverage of the Trump presidency.

Will it prevent more children being gassed?  Well... if it hopefully does it's something that utter washout Obama could have done, before making a virtue out of not keeping his word.  I seem to remember that the liberal left were behind Obama at every turn.  If it pans out for the better then some would say that the woolly-minded lefties have "blood on their hands".  Not me though, as I don't yet know.  I only know that hand wringing, virtue signalling, lefty liberals create far more human and social problems than they ever address.

• Like 2

Yeah, I'm just not convinced, from past events, that bombarding people with missiles is an appropriate response. Of course, I don't have the answer as to what is the solution, but I'm quite sure five dozen tomahawks is not. As for things not having gone far enough, let;s bring the Enola Gay out of retirement, shall we? There are a lot of idiots in this world who, sadly, believe war is a solution to anything; its not, and never has been, it simply results in people who don't deserve it getting killed. 

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now