Bragging Rights

• 3 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, Denzel said:

Oh aye, visiting Bedlington without informing us eh Pete?

A see your back and its good to hear from you. If I had know you were there we could have had a pint of guiness,:D hows colonel Knoweldge do you still see him?

6 minutes ago, Pete said:

A see your back and its good to hear from you. If I had know you were there we could have had a pint of guiness,:D hows colonel Knoweldge do you still see him?

Aye I still see the Colonel, he was supposed to be out for a pint today but he's under the thumb now.

2 minutes ago, Denzel said:

Aye I still see the Colonel, he was supposed to be out for a pint today but he's under the thumb now.

That does not sound good. Anyway were have you been all this time? Hope you have some exciting tales to tell.

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

That does not sound good. Anyway were have you been all this time? Hope you have some exciting tales to tell.

Working, drinking and generally enjoying life Pete! I'd heard this place was now just a propaganda tool for a few self-obsessed locals so thought I'd pop by and rattle a few cages.

How about yourself?

On 24/04/2017 at 14:35, threegee said:

I have a feeling that that's more a commentary on the people you heard it from than on the "few self-obsessed locals"! :D

Looking at some of the self-congratulatory rubbish on here I'm pleased I listened to their pleas and made my comeback.

2 hours ago, Denzel said:

Looking at some of the self-congratulatory rubbish on here I'm pleased I listened to their pleas and made my comeback.

This is the twenty first century: if you don't congratulate yourself you don't get to be The President of The USA!

• Like 1

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now