Brexit Day

threegee

And... the great occasion slips into history without even a comment from me - must be slipping folks!  Actually, I blame Bre..., no, I mean the crappy keyboard on this temporary replacement tablet computer (as if my normal spelling correction quota wasn't bad enough!).

Some excellent comments elsewhere. Best one of this morning from a DE poster:

Tough times ahead? only if you don't mind having to wash your car yourself, and picking the odd potato or two... whoever thought Brexit was going to be this much fun, we get to leave the stupid club, bathe in liberal progressive tears, and witness daily the self-righteous 'woe is us' meltdown of the liberal remainers. If this carries on for too much longer,  I run the risk of seriously overdosing on popcorn. -- Harri

Even the Brussels Broadcasting Corporation is now entertaining.  The sight last night of Heseltine being shown how a staunch Tory behaves properly by "young upstart" Rees-Mogg was easily worth sitting through all the other "uncertainty" drivel.  Hessa's face at the end said it all.  His mace-waving days are long gone, and it seems he's the only one who doesn't know that he should have retired gracefully in the last millennium - where his views belong!

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

It's wrong to blame everything on Brexit when we know fine well it was the Russians every time! 

Naah... it's all due to "Climate Change"!  Mind you there are serious clams that CC caused Brexit, and I suppose "The Russians" could e-a-s-i-l-y be behind CC, so everyone is right, really! ;)

Also... CC is causing everyone to go a quite mental (except me and you of course), so that has to fit into the big picture - somewhere.

Climate change can take a toll on mental health, new report says

• Like 3

\i have not seen much coverage in the UK press or news about  this.

Poor deluded Mr Juncker blames poor Donald Trumps  support for the British exit from the European Union, Don has EU boss Jean-Claude Juncker all worked up threatening  If the president doesn’t begin showing more U.S. support for the EU, he says, he’ll personally lead an effort to break apart the United States :lol: 

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/785813/European-Union-EU-boss-threatens-break-up-US-retaliation-Trump-Brexit-support

I am sure Don will worry himself sick over Junckers  jabber.

• Like 2

The subtle difference Drunker doesn't acknowledge is that US voters have an actual choice as to who governs them.  The Brussels apparatchiks were never too keen on referenda, but now they are totally outlawed by diktat, because they are very unlikely to deliver the "correct" result.  We are out not a moment too soon!

• Like 2

On 01/04/2017 at 14:44, threegee said:

The subtle difference Drunker doesn't acknowledge is that US voters have an actual choice as to who governs them.  The Brussels apparatchiks were never too keen on referenda, but now they are totally outlawed by diktat, because they are very unlikely to deliver the "correct" result.  We are out not a moment too soon!

200% agree, we should never have joined the politicos eliete club. Never wanted it in the 70s and dam well dont want it now, we need to build a wall, well only joking about the wall.:D

• Like 1

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now