North South Divide

Dave

Working down in Reading i come into contact with the locals every now and again, and it occured to me that this north south divide that they bring up every now and again on the BBCs breakfast TV show is a very real thing. Not with the money thing that they blather on about but in my opinion its the attitudes. just the other day i went to see the new king kong film , and was behind a group of young ens that insisted on talking loudly and playing with their mobiles through the entire film, it wasnt until i took the phone and smashed it off the nearest wall and threaten to ' !*!@# **ng eat them alive if they didnt shut up' that they settled down ! maybe its all kids these days north and south :rolleyes: what say you

Working down in Reading i come into contact with the locals every now and again, and it occured to me that this north south divide that they bring up every now and again on the BBCs breakfast TV show is a very real thing. Not with the money thing that they blather on about but in my opinion its the attitudes. just the other day i went to see the new king kong film , and was behind a group of young ens that insisted on talking loudly and playing with their mobiles through the entire film, it wasnt until i took the phone and smashed it off the nearest wall and threaten to ' !*!@# **ng eat them alive if they didnt shut up' that they settled down ! maybe its all kids these days north and south :rolleyes: what say you

Think yer hard like?

Well done by !*!@# those young !*!@#-bags :P

Think yer hard like?

Well done by !*!@# those young !*!@#-bags :P

didn't !*!@# em like just growled, didnt even smash their phone just grabbed it , was just running through my head while kong was ripping up the place haha