old friends

I wonder if anyone knows how my first girlfriends life has unfolded,her maiden name was Susan Connell and she lived in Cambois,We met at Bedlington high School about 1975 and were together off and on (you know what we were like then) for 4/5yrs I think she married a guy called Armitage in about 83 but can't be sure of that,it would be nice to find out what she did with herself you know what they say,you never forget your first girlfriend.

I know i'm being cheeky but here's a few names from my past if anyone knows them it'd be great to have an update of their lives,Alan Fox Bob Tweedy,Paul and Ken fennell,Geordie Henderson,Stephen and Micky Charlton,All bottom club lads that lived around the bottom end of Bedlington.

Any info would be gratefully received

Julie,seems like yesterday when I used to come to your house to seek him to find you two arguing and your mam going mad,I think about old days a lot lately and I'm pleased to hear he's well,please let him know I was asking about him and that I'd love to hear from him so he could keep me up to date with all the gossip about the rest of lads we used to knock around with hope your mam and dad are doing well along with yourself pet and thanks for getting in touch

ta da bonny lass

Hi don't know if you know or knew any of my brothers but I'm thinking probs Bill ( pecka ) sadly passed away now , Michael n Stephen Charlton are my partners relations  Michael lives in London Stephen still in Bedlington , Paul Fennel is still kicking around somewhere haha , Geordie Henderson is still the same drinks in spoons all day every day so some things never change lol :)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Anna Woodcock said:

Hi don't know if you know or knew any of my brothers but I'm thinking probs Bill ( pecka ) sadly passed away now , Michael n Stephen Charlton are my partners relations  Michael lives in London Stephen still in Bedlington , Paul Fennel is still kicking around somewhere haha , Geordie Henderson is still the same drinks in spoons all day every day so some things never change lol :)

hello Anna devastated to here Billy passed away so young we were at infants,whitley,westridge and Bedlington high school together used to knock around millfield north a lot with all the lads round there,Sconna and Barney Alexander and was best mates with Alan Fox (bush)you probably know his sister Julie when you lived just passed the cut from the old store yard,I'll probably know your partner if  related to Micky and Stephen,new tuc and ken fennell well and i'm sure things won't have changed much,thanks for getting in touch Anna tell your partner you were talking to tav that was my nickname it might ring a bell and if you see Stephen tell him I was asking after him,my best regards 

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now