Pro-Trump Petition

threegee

Donald Trump should make a State Visit to the United Kingdom.

It's going up faster than any one I've ever followed.  Pity the petitioner can't spell! :D

The interesting thing for me is will the BBC ever mention it; they've been doing a magnificent job of promoting the Corbynista one for days now.

• Like 3

I also signed it I thinks its unbelievable how the Biased Broadcasting Corporation and Sky are spending 24/7 Trump bashing (with a sprinkle  of  air time to Luvies remoning )  without giving Trump supporters views a mention.

I also thought our overpaid underworked politicians would have had more important things to debate

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/01/29/poll-nearly-half-america-voters-support-trumps-immigration-order

• Like 1

Auntie mentioned it on Newsnight last night.

This is all 'wind and piss' and pressing a button on their PCs is a poor substitute for all the fat, lazy basta*ds not to get out into the open air and join the marches.  Poor show, I say!

Trumpet is no worse than many of the tyrants previously wined and dined by Betty Saxe-Coburg-Gotha; let him in so the fat, lazy basta*ds have the opportunity to stand on the Mall and shout at him.

Je suis Sym

15 hours ago, Les Dixon said:

Parliament will debate this petition if enough sign it.

Yes it's easier, but more affective and direct, it is the 21st century after all.

Contrary to popular belief, at no point is parliament obliged to debate a petition, merely to consider doing so.

2 hours ago, mercuryg said:

Contrary to popular belief, at no point is parliament obliged to debate a petition, merely to consider doing so.

Contrary to parliamentary belief, the British public are sovereign and they have no divine right to do what's in their own interests (under the guise of their alleged moral superiority).  Gone are the days when they can pedal the line that we need them to do our thinking for us.  We now need to remind them of this at every single opportunity.

We've always managed to stave off bloody revolution in this country by the elites having the sense to give enough ground, but this collection of drones haven't got the basic horse sense of their predecessors, and still don't realise that their posturing impresses no one.  The utterly pathetic "debate" in the Commons yesterday is a case in point.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, threegee said:

Contrary to parliamentary belief, the British public are sovereign and they have no divine right to do what's in their own interests (under the guise of their alleged moral superiority).  Gone are the days when they can pedal the line that we need them to do our thinking for us.  We now need to remind them of this at every single opportunity.

We've always managed to stave off bloody revolution in this country by the elites having the sense to give enough ground, but this collection of drones haven't got the basic horse sense of their predecessors, and still don't realise that their posturing impresses no one.  The utterly pathetic "debate" in the Commons yesterday is a case in point.

I agree with you 3G.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now