Has Ronnie's Successor Thrown-in the Towel Already?

threegee

An amazing quote in today's Daily Express:

Peter Chand, a Labour councillor in Dagenham and Rainham, Essex, said: “The feeling on the doorstep is mainly about migration.”

Another, Kathy Graham from Blyth Valley, Northumberland, said: “We don’t have a cat in hell’s chance. A lot of locals aren’t going to vote for me because of Jeremy Corbyn.

But hang on a tick "Ms" Graham: are you telling us that if the Blairites get back control of your party things will be any different?  You both want to open the floodgates to mass immigration.  The fact that it's the Corbynista's communism, and the Blairite's intention to force working people's wages down in the fascist EU, is a little academic here don't you think?

I take back anything I might have said about your intelligence Ronnie; you clearly have enough smarts to know when the Labour Party gravy train is about to hit the buffers.

• Like 2

And if the boundary changes happen Labour Ashington would join with Conservative Berwick, that should set a few sets of teeth grinding :lol: 

Labour Morpeth would join Conservative Hexham, and we would continue to live in the dark ages playing second fiddle to Blyth instead of Ashington:(

Maybe another successor could be waiting in the wings?

Edited by moe19
  • Like 1

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now