Posted Event Westridge School Reunion 1967/68

Hi well nearly 2,000 views on the Westridge Re-union all we need now is some volunteers to arrange venue &entertainment at Bedlington Terriers football club early July time is getting on for this to be organised as it's problematic for me as I live in Glastonbury Somerset.As Symptoms and Eggy have suggested a data base to record who want's to attend and would it be possible to arrange this before cut off date late May.

Thanks

Yours in the Spirit of Cooperation

Malcolm.

19 hours ago, Malcolm G Allan said:

Hi well nearly 2,000 views on the Westridge Re-union all we need now is some volunteers to arrange venue &entertainment at Bedlington Terriers football club early July time is getting on for this to be organised as it's problematic for me as I live in Glastonbury Somerset.As Symptoms and Eggy have suggested a data base to record who want's to attend and would it be possible to arrange this before cut off date late May.

Thanks

Malcolm.

Sorry Malcolm - not me, don't think there is any more, online work, I could do to help. I know symptoms was preparing a list of names but I have not been involved.

Eggy :beer: 

Thanks Eggy for your post, enjoy the warmer weather of spring,keep well.

Malcolm

On 3/29/2017 at 17:00, Malcolm G Allan said:

Thanks

Malcolm.

@Symptoms are you on to this?

• 1 month later...

I was in contact with Malcolm (Allan) at the weekend about this proposed reunion and we've agreed to cancel it due to so few folks signing up to attend.  There was plenty of interest here and loads of 'hits'on the http://www.westridgeschool.com website but that interest wasn't converted into a sign-ups.  A few folks did want to attend (some from overseas) ... I'll be writing to them with the news.

Edited by Symptoms

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now