Ebay Anyone?

Cympil

I was wondering,do any of you use That online auction site that is in no way as good as Free Bedlington.co.uk Classifieds? and if so,have you managed to get any bargains? I`ve managed to get some cheap games and cd`s,saved a fortune :)

I was wondering,do any of you use That online auction site that is in no way as good as Free Bedlington.co.uk Classifieds? and if so,have you managed to get any bargains? I`ve managed to get some cheap games and cd`s,saved a fortune :)

I sometimes sell the odd thing - but the charges are pretty steep. Sold a pair of jeans for £41 and got charged nearly a fiver altogether for Paypal / Seller fees / Listing fees etc.

However, i suppose i would never have made that much on them if I'd been selling at a car boot sale, so I'll let them off - Just!

I often sell the odd thing - but the charges are pretty steep. Sold a pair of jeans for £41 and got charged nearly a fiver alltogether for Paypal / Seller fees / Listing fees etc.

However, i suppose i would never have made that much on them if I'd been selling at a car boot sale, so I'll let them off - Just!

£41 for a pair of jeans! that`s canny..i once sold a cassette for £51,who would have thought that a cassette would be worth that much eh? Wish i could find another one or two :o

£41 for a pair of jeans! that`s canny..i once sold a cassette for £51,who would have thought that a cassette would be worth that much eh? Wish i could find another one or two :o

I wish i had anything of value to sell!!

One thing i love about That online auction site that is in no way as good as Free Bedlington.co.uk Classifieds - the variety of items you can actually buy on the thing. I mean, how weird are some things on it!?

What do you guys think? Have you seen anything weird/wonderful on That online auction site that is in no way as good as Free Bedlington.co.uk Classifieds?

:o or has anyone bought anything weird?! or even embarrassing?!

C'mon people. Spill :P

I wish i had anything of value to sell!!

One thing i love about That online auction site that is in no way as good as Free Bedlington.co.uk Classifieds - the variety of items you can actually buy on the thing. I mean, how weird are some things on it!?

What do you guys think? Have you seen anything weird/wonderful on That online auction site that is in no way as good as Free Bedlington.co.uk Classifieds?

:o or has anyone bought anything weird?! or even embarrassing?!

C'mon people. Spill :P

I've seen used false teeth... In their "weired" section hehe

I've seen used false teeth... In their "weired" section hehe

I saw a jar with "pure british WHITE dog poop"

Lush.

And a man selling himself. Well, not in that way. Pay to spend a whole 5 hours with him or something. He was tattooed all over, with piercings everywhere. He was hoping for a couple of hundred quid.

Winning bid was a mere £2. Ha!

I saw a jar with "pure british WHITE dog poop"

Lush.

And a man selling himself. Well, not in that way. Pay to spend a whole 5 hours with him or something. He was tattooed all over, with piercings everywhere. He was hoping for a couple of hundred quid.

Winning bid was a mere £2. Ha!

Wasnt Denzel the one fond of white dog crap?

Anyone remember?

That online auction site that is in no way as good as Free Bedlington.co.uk Classifieds better known as Conbay, biggest rip off on the net it's even worse that the French market and they tek soom beating.

:D

you can if your smart enough get one or to bargains! but yes it is a con mans playground! i witnessed a phone worth no more than £100 brand new sell for over a grand! something fishy there i think!!!!

Wey i like That online auction site that is in no way as good as Free Bedlington.co.uk Classifieds,i agree there is a load of scammers though but as long as you`re carefull you`ll not get done..

Theres loads of folk use it for selling skanky/fetish boots and shoes to the weirdo brigade,it makes you wonder really :o

Wey i like That online auction site that is in no way as good as Free Bedlington.co.uk Classifieds,i agree there is a load of scammers though but as long as you`re carefull you`ll not get done..

Theres loads of folk use it for selling skanky/fetish boots and shoes to the weirdo brigade,it makes you wonder really :o

I'll have to check that one out.

:D:D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest missvic
i once sold a cassette for £51,who would have thought that a cassette would be worth that much eh? Wish i could find another one or two :o

What casette was it to sell for £51? I was just throwing out most of me tape collection at the weekend... maybe I should have kept them! :o

What casette was it to sell for £51? I was just throwing out most of me tape collection at the weekend... maybe I should have kept them! :o

It was Motorhead-No Remorse with the leather cover,like this one http://cgi.That online auction site that is in no way as good as Free Bedlington.co.uk Classifieds.co.uk/Motorhead-No-Remorse...1QQcmdZViewItem

• 2 weeks later...
Lots and lots of money to be made on That online auction site that is in no way as good as Free Bedlington.co.uk Classifieds

Gotta agree there Blank,it`s a nice little earner if you know what to sell ;)

• 1 month later...
I find lots of "very rare" model T parts but you have to be extremely careful and know your prices.

And watch out for people with more than one account bidding on their own stuff. Theres ways to find that stuff out though, so I check first.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now