Editing Quotes ...

webtrekker

21 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Can anyone tell me how to highlight sections of text in quoted posts? I've tried to select the portion of text in order to make it bold, italic, underlined etc but the WHOLE text is selected each time. This works in virtually every other forum I visit but not in here.

Just testing, as it's always worked for me.

5 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Can anyone tell me how to highlight sections of text in quoted posts? I've tried to select the portion of text in order to make it bold, italic, underlined etc but the WHOLE text is selected each time. This works in virtually every other forum I visit but not in here.

Works Ok for me but I am still in the dark ages - Desktop PC - Windows Vista - and use mouse, dragging the cursor from start point to end point, to highlight areas of text where the existing font is to be changed or highlighted.

8 hours ago, Canny lass said:

Just testing, as it's always worked for me.

Yes, and it's just worked for me too ............................... in Google Chrome, on both my machines, but it doesn't work on either of them in Firefox.

Do either of you (CL and Eggy) use Firefox, or were your posts made from a different browser?

7 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Yes, and it's just worked for me too ............................... in Google Chrome, on both my machines, but it doesn't work on either of them in Firefox.

Do either of you (CL and Eggy) use Firefox, or were your posts made from a different browser?

Google chrome for me as well.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Google Chrome - no longer supported with Vista, but I'm sticking with it for the life of my PC, now 8 years old.  

• Like 1

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now