Breakfast Mad Turbin Wearer?

cant believe what i witnessed on bbc breakfast this morning! there was a discussion about the lack of ethnic police officers, and they had this black man (African) and an Asian wearing a turban. the black one started going on about they should have ethnic police officers to police ethnic streets etc, and how they should give the job to ethnics instead of qualified white people (as a priority). but then the mad Asian with the turban started saying how he had tried to join the police force and got turned down for some reason. then he put the black man to shame buy standing up for white people! the blackie didn't know what to do, he start rambling the same !*!@# over and over! hahaha to make it worse the presenters sided with the packie too! it was mint!

:blink: a packie saying no to ethnic police officers?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant believe what i witnessed on bbc breakfast this morning! there was a discussion about the lack of ethnic police officers, and they had this black man (African) and an Asian wearing a turban. the black one started going on about they should have ethnic police officers to police ethnic streets etc, and how they should give the job to ethnics instead of qualified white people (as a priority). but then the mad Asian with the turban started saying how he had tried to join the police force and got turned down for some reason. then he put the black man to shame buy standing up for white people! the blackie didn't know what to do, he start rambling the same !*!@# over and over! hahaha to make it worse the presenters sided with the packie too! it was mint!

:blink: a packie saying no to ethnic police officers?

I saw that this morning on Breakfast tely news, it was novel.

I saw it too, the Asian was agreeing that if a white man or woman was qualified, against a black man or woman who wasnt, then the white person should get the job... but the black man was saying that, even if the black person wasnt qualified, he / she should automatically get the job anyway...

I saw it too, the Asian was agreeing that if a white man or woman was qualified, against a black man or woman who wasnt, then the white person should get the job... but the black man was saying that, even if the black person wasnt qualified, he / she should automatically get the job anyway...

this is racism to white people! they hate it when there been victimized so why should they get away with it!

he said black people dont want to see white police officers patroling there streets cause they down know there ethnic background! what? this is fn england not blackie land. if they dont like the rules of the land then !*!@# back from where ye came from!

he said black people dont want to see white police officers patroling there streets

Their streets?

Honestly, if we said we didn't want black policemen on OUR streets we'd probably get done for Racism.

Anyway, I don't care what colour policemen or woman are, as long as they do their job properly!

Their streets?

Honestly, if we said we didn't want black policemen on OUR streets we'd probably get done for Racism.

Anyway, I don't care what colour policemen or woman are, as long as they do their job properly!

Exacty. What benefit would be gained from the Home Office employing potential police officers on the basis of their ethnicity/colour. Surely the person should primarily be academically qualified to do the job in hand?

I saw some of this item as well. The Aisian guy was very realistic and admitted that he had failed the police entrance exam, therefore he was not fully qualified to do the job.

Guest missvic

I believe that in accordance to section 29 of the racial and religious hatred act 2006 some people are possibly breaking the law by showing such brainless intolerance on such a public domain, particularly in regards to crude terms to describe ethnicity and offensive stereotyping both on this thread and on others. Perhaps GGG could look into this before a court case arises?

*** Note to out-of-towners - You don't have to be this narrow-minded, discrimantory and belligerent to live in Bedlington... But it helps! :D

Some people? Who is stirring up racial hatred then?

Nothing can and nothing will be done about mosta moaning about that arrogant man on breakfast.

As it happens, there are people with exactly the same views posting on the BBC website - which is strictly moderated.

Why not try to take the BBC to court then... *yawn*

Anyway... why employ ethnic people with no qualifications over a white person with qualifications? isn't the police force contradicting themselves here - all this equal opportunities patter- well it inst equal is it? If I'm qualified and someone else is not, then i should get the job - not the other person just because they are black.

Its stupidity.

"Why should there be a quota system in what should essentially be a race-less institution? By even talking quotas, the Home Office has made race an issue. Why is there a Black Policemen's Association? If they tried to create a White Policemen's Association, it would be branded rascist. Double standards."

Guest missvic

Does the strictly moderated BBC website use the phrase 'this is england not blackie land'? Or do they allow racist terminology for citizens of a particular nation? Should this be allowed I will stand corrected, but until then I remain steadfast in my belief that really, some people need to get out more...

Does the strictly moderated BBC website use the phrase 'this is england not blackie land'? Or do they allow racist terminology for citizens of a particular nation? Should this be allowed I will stand corrected, but until then I remain steadfast in my belief that really, some people need to get out more...

Not far off... theres people claiming that this is white mans land - is it racist?

By "Blackie" i think he meant more than one black man / woman and by "land" i reckon he meant wherever they originally came from.

what are you talking about? again you've jumped on the your being racist bandwagon! what do black people say they are? that would be "black and proud of it" so how is the phrase blackie land racist? if they say there black then they must be black! i think you should get a grip and stop trying to be so gracious towards ethic races.

i never said anything slanderous so shut up! they want multi culture but with out the whites. soon they'll be singing "there is no black white in the union jack" and we will be getting victimized over are colour!!!! stick that in ya pipe and smoke it! :angry:

Guest missvic
what are you talking about? again you've jumped on the your being racist bandwagon! what do black people say they are? that would be "black and proud of it" so how is the phrase blackie land racist? if they say there black then they must be black! i think you should get a grip and stop trying to be so gracious towards ethic races.

i never said anything slanderous so shut up! they want multi culture but with out the whites. soon they'll be singing "there is no black white in the union jack" and we will be getting victimized over are colour!!!! stick that in ya pipe and smoke it! :angry:

As you would argue that Black is White should anyone care to question your small-minded beliefs, I don't really think you're qualified to discuss any race issue...

Perhaps you see your 'politics' as advanced for your average Sun reader/ Kyle viewer, but in the civilised world this is not the case...

As you would argue that Black is White should anyone care to question your small-minded beliefs, I don't really think you're qualified to discuss any race issue...

Perhaps you see your 'politics' as advanced for your average Sun reader/ Kyle viewer, but in the civilised world this is not the case...

and you would know all about that! and i think your the one who needs to go on jeremy kyle! cause you got issues, trust me you do!!!! ;)

Got to say I am on your side on this one Monsta

What's really disturbing is that people are actually watching breakfast TV or maybe they've just looked-up from reading that appalling rag The Daily Mail.

Be grateful for living in a rich, multi-cultural society. Celebrate the black & Asian nurses and doctors who'll care for you when you're rushed into hospital. Be thankful for the Polish plumber who'll fix the leak. Maybe they worked hard to get-on in life, get qualified to help others; they probably didn't waste their lives watching morning TV and reading that hate-filled rag.

When the pits and yards closed the parents of many of my school friends had to move away from the North East to find work - economic migrants. Many of these friends now live all over the world and have been welcomed by the locals; Diasporas happen all the time, shame on those who attack other groups! Maybe they just have fantasies of dressing-up in black uniforms, doing high-stepping marches and shouting orders.

What's really disturbing is that people are actually watching breakfast TV or maybe they've just looked-up from reading that appalling rag The Daily Mail.

Be grateful for living in a rich, multi-cultural society. Celebrate the black & Asian nurses and doctors who'll care for you when you're rushed into hospital. Be thankful for the Polish plumber who'll fix the leak. Maybe they worked hard to get-on in life, get qualified to help others; they probably didn't waste their lives watching morning TV and reading that hate-filled rag.

When the pits and yards closed the parents of many of my school friends had to move away from the North East to find work - economic migrants. Many of these friends now live all over the world and have been welcomed by the locals; Diasporas happen all the time, shame on those who attack other groups! Maybe they just have fantasies of dressing-up in black uniforms, doing high-stepping marches and shouting orders.

what exactly is your point? did you even read the posts? see another one who is jumping on the don't be racist band wagon! please no one is being racist so read the post properly before flapping your lips. :angry:

and no i not happy about migrant workers coming to steal are jobs! but thats another story! so shame on you for being bright as a blackout!

His point?

Are you clever enough to be a doctor or a nurse? Bearing in mind you can't even spell words correctly in your native language?

In short, shut the **** up about immigrants you pig-ignorant, no-nothing ****.

And that's swearing.

Oooooohhhhhhh! Have you been on the white lightening or summic :lol:

His point?

Are you clever enough to be a doctor or a nurse? Bearing in mind you can't even spell words correctly in your native language?

In short, shut the **** up about immigrants you pig-ignorant, no-nothing ****.

And that's swearing.

em is there any need for that sort of language? and yes i am quite intelligent i am a fully trained I.T technician, including CCNP and Microsoft qualifications. and am at present doing a degree in web design. so i'm probably more qualified than any immigrant "i cant speak a word of English" £5 an hour doctor! :angry: and you can just stop fertilizing this forum with your foul mouth!