GERMANIC DECENT!!!

Spuggy

SKY NEWS Rhiannon Mills

Rhiannon Mills has been named the channel's new Royal Correspondent.

Wednesday, 13 July 2016

One of the best, most “IGNORANT” “BLISS-FULL” statements “I THINK, I’ve ever heard.

… she remarked: “Winston Churchill refrained from advising the Queen”.

Now why would Winston Churchill find it not necessary, not even feel the urge to advise the Queen, QE II.

May I add, Winston Churchill didn’t even feel the need to advise her father George VI

Perhaps it sounds a little bit GERMANIC!...

Georg VI., gebürtig Prince Albert Frederick Arthur George, Duke of York (* 14. Dezember 1895 in York Cottage, Sandringham, Norfolk; † 6. Februar 1952 in Sandringham House, Norfolk) aus dem Haus Windsor (bis 1917 Haus Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha) war vom 11. Dezember 1936 bis zu seinem Tode König des Vereinigten Königreichs Großbritannien und Nordirland, letzter Kaiser von Indien (bis 1947) sowie erstes Oberhaupt des Commonwealth of Nations (ab 1949).

George V (George Frederick Ernest Albert; 3 June 1865 – 20 January 1936) was King of the United Kingdom and the British Dominions, and Emperor of India, from 6 May 1910 until his death in 1936.

Georg V. (engl.: George V., gebürtig HRH Prince George Frederick Ernest Albert of Wales; * 3. Juni 1865 in Marlborough House, London; † 20. Januar 1936 in Sandringham House, Norfolk) aus dem Haus Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha war vom 6. Mai 1910 bis zu seinem Tode 1936 König des Vereinigten Königreichs Großbritannien und Irland (seit 1927 Nordirland) sowie Kaiser von Indien.

Nachfolgerin ist seine älteste Tochter Elisabeth II., die aktuelle britische Monarchin.

The Normans when they conquered England, they drew up an inventory of how much “booty” they made.

We call it the “Doomsday Book”.

Surprise, surprise my family name is in this book.

It is the name of a small “hamlet” a parish in north Yorkshire.

Am I English, am I Anglo Saxon, Viking, Germanic descent, I don’t know.

I do know, I’m not German & never will be…

THE “ROYAL FAMILY” KNOW UNRESERVEDLY THAT THEY ARE:

NOT BRITISH, NOT ENGLISH, NOT SCOTTISH, NOT WELSH, NIETHER ARE THEY IRISH.

THEY ARE OF OF DIRECT GERMANIC DECENT!!!

Is it not time for a republic?

… threegee “Do you have Germanic ancestry, you may be a “ROYAL”?

No chance Spuggy, I'm a mongrel with a Scottish surname.  Thing is my great great grandparents had the good sense to take the sage advice of the incomparable Dr Samuel Johnson.  Though I think that when the good doctor said "the high road that leads him to England" it wasn't actually Sheepwash Bridge he had in mind.

Queen? Royals?  Hush, or you'll have Sym around touting his people's republic again; then we'll all get sent to The Tower for high treason!  But.. as you've pointed out that (apart from a few minor misunderstandings and silly walks) Germans are "DECENT", maybe she'll let you off with one of her frowns?

That was smart threegee, thanks for a good laugh to start the day.

I never new that I shared similar sentiments towards the Hanoverian monarchy as did the learnt, (learned) Dr. Johnson.

Be wary of the German Martin Schulz, (SPD-Schröder-Camp) he was no good at selling books & look where the devious “BUSTARD” is now.

Ask a turf accountant to come up with an after race analogy for Nr. 10.

Well, he would say, let me think. Actually nobody won the race as such, all of the other runners lost before the finish & the MAY-HEM-HEN, was the only one left.

I have some nice memories of Sheepwash “Paddling Pool”, pity it wasn’t a little deeper.

I’m neither serf nor vassal & believe in “You have to earn RESPECT” no one is born with it!

I’ve already mentioned that I had occasion “To work for the old woman” when she visited her home turf in Berlin 1978.

I lay my head on a pillow, not on a block.

“Sehr verehrte gnädige Frau” she would have to bend her neck backwards & I look downward, to notice a frown from.

Decent Germans are very few & far between, not easy to find…

Metaphorically speaking, I’m still trying to “Digest” the “Verbal Excretions” of Dodgy Dave & the MAY-HEM-HEN.

Dodgy Dave & his threat of 2-0.

Remember what the “Hatcheter” did, especially in the North East.

Look how the MAY-HEM-HEN, the vicars daughter is starting...

Bowing ever so low before an ageing lady. Stands before a congregation of “Journalist Gannets” reading another list, naming a few of the “Big Mistakes” that governments have constantly committed.

Oh my, she’s enlisted the “Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse” to ride  in the equipe.

Talley-ho…

CORBYN will prevail…

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now