BBC Panorama find out why Britain voted for Brexit

Spuggy

21:30 (MEZ) (CET)

BBC

Panorama find out why Britain voted for Brexit.

Politmagazin

Adrian Chiles goes home to the West Midlands to meet Leave voters from both sides of the political divide and find out why Britain voted for Brexit.

Why We Voted Leave: Britain Speaks
22.00  30 Min

A very good report, informative, contains an enormous amount of depth.

The “LEAVERS” did not convince me that their vote to leave was the correct vote.

I totally understand their frustration, their despair, their anger, their opinion(s)…

I do not understand their solution: Their vote to leave…

Employers employ the workers…       The “Employers” carry the full responsibility for paying the wages…

If the wages & working conditions do not meet fair standards then they must be corrected.

The Government &or local councils are responsible for providing all standard services for the population in their jurisdiction & they must be adequate &in sufficient supply to full fill the needs of the community.

They have an obligation to exercise their duty of care to provide Housing, Schools, Teachers, Doctors, Nurses, “Bin Men” etc.

They have the responsibility to service the demand. If they don’t, they must be held to account.

Holding EU workers responsible for exercising a basic necessity to work is hardly a correct attitude to the situation.

The austerity at all cost practice of the government, & their ill judgements bear a large brunt of blame for the problems.

There is not one of us who would refuse to do the same work that they are doing for more money.

The extreme imbalance throughout the countries of the EU is probably the biggest problem in the EU.

Employers will always pay less & exploit the unfortunate…

This problem is not restricted to the UK, it ravages throughout the EU & the world at large.

It is unfair & it is also not right to hold a worker from the EU responsible & blaming them for taking a “job” away from some one…

They like everyone else are working to make a living, you only work away from home to make more money than you would at home.

The more than chronic imbalance in the EU & the “GLOBAL MARKET” will only increase if not it is not challenged correctly.

The vote to leave,

I feel it was a desperate measure chosen to be heard, I respect that feeling & the sentiment behind it.

Turning your back, to sit & wait, that is not what would I accept to be satisfactory.

The IMPERIAL LEADSOME, she would only make matters worse for the people I’ve listened to in the programme tonight,

Mr. threegee

I think it’s far from being obvious that the IMPERIAL (ANDREA) LEADSOME will be your next PM.

"patriotically pragmatic" is that another definition for Imperialistic exploitation taken from Britain’s imperial past???

I wouldn’t let the vicars daughter “May” have a crack with the whip either.

The infighting & chaos is below the belt…

The UK deserves better, needs time to think, needs a new leader, but not the “Burnt Toast” that’s on offer.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now