There's absoulutely no May about it!

It's now obvious that Andrea Leadsom will be our next PM.  Having a businesswoman in charge - and not a hack politico like May - has to be good for our country.

Ukippers everywhere will be happy about this as she's firmly in the Leave camp, but paradoxically it's not the best outcome for their party.  May is very easy to hate, and will inevitably do Blairite/Cameronite things, whereas Leadsom will be "patriotically pragmatic".  Anyone who puts country before political party has to agree that - like Brexit - it's the best possible outcome in a complex world!

Another "subjective" threegee observation that will be proven right on the nail! :D

I think a lot of MPs voted May and Leadsom just to remove Gove from the possibility of party members electing him.   

In both previous contests conducted under the current system, the candidate who took first place in the initial round of the MPs' ballot failed to go on to become leader.

Only Conservative members are eligible to vote in the election.

That amounts to about 150,000 people If that number is roughly accurate, though, it would mean just 0.23% of the population of the UK get to decide who becomes the next Prime Minister.

If Leadsom  is elected leader she would be the least experienced prime minister since William Pitt the Younger.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moe19 said:

If Leadsom  is elected leader she would be the least experienced prime minister since William Pitt the Younger.

May's is not the kind of experience we need!  It's no bad thing not to have a career politico. :)

Oh, and forgot to say - as I've been telling friends for months - the next leader of Ukip is Steven Woolfe.  And Ukip is about to move to the left, where a lot of the newer ex-Labour members would like to see it.

As for the Labour Party: there really isn't one!  Can THEY survive, you ask?

18 minutes ago, threegee said:

May's is not the kind of experience we need! 

I agree, I think May is just another member  of the, we  are all in this together brigade ,

Merkel. May  and Sturgeon, it kind of slips off the tongue like   Larry Curly and Moe.

mmm.jpg

• Like 2

If you're a fox be very afraid, if you're gay be very afraid, if you believe in a woman's right to choose be very afraid of Leadsom.  She's even a leading member of Parliament's Bible Study Class ... perhaps, that's just what we need - a Christian Fundamentalist in charge.  

Oh, dear!  No free thinking person should be looking forward to the prospect of living in a shadow theocracy, 'cos that's what you'll get if Sister Andrea gets ordained.

Leadsom and her ridiculous karaoke show, starring the heirs of Martin Bormann, Enoch Powell, Martin Luther (not King) and Ian Paisley, will undo the hard fought for rights many currently enjoy.  Like most Evangelical Christians she won't be able to resist informing her actions by visiting her fundamentalist views on Blighty.

Remember, what drove Blair was his  Catholic conversion (kept hidden for years) ... it informed his decision to embark on his Crusade to the Holy Lands and look how that turned out.

Perhaps, only Atheists should be allowed to govern.

"Disputatio pro declaratione virtutis indulgentiarum"

I’m sure he would have had enough nails to spare...

Sister Andrea, the vicars daughter & Anthony B-LAIR hanging on to the doors of the All Saints' Church, Wittenberg

Edited by Spuggy
punctuation

11 hours ago, Symptoms said:

Oh, dear!  No free thinking person should be looking forward to the prospect of living in a shadow theocracy, 'cos that's what you'll get if Sister Andrea gets ordained.

Leadsom and her ridiculous karaoke show, starring the heirs of Martin Bormann, Enoch Powell, Martin Luther (not King) and Ian Paisley, will undo the hard fought for rights many currently enjoy.  Like most Evangelical Christians she won't be able to resist informing her actions by visiting her fundamentalist views on Blighty.

Remember, what drove Blair was his  Catholic conversion (kept hidden for years) ... it informed his decision to embark on his Crusade to the Holy Lands and look how that turned out.

Perhaps, only Atheists should be allowed to govern.

You really should join the Cameronite Tory Party, as more often than not you are singing the same tune these days. (Yeah, and apparently twenty of the scum are going to resign if Andrea becomes leader - I wish!)

It's not the tune of constituency parties though, but that of aspiring internationalist elitists who also don't actually believe in democracy, and of course the tune of Rupert Murdoch, who is now orchestrating the smear campaign on their behalf.  But, yes, I know: it's the only available route to the NWO, and (like Stalinism) we'll iron out the inconsistencies along the way. - you'll see!

Curious that the same people who fell hook line and sinker for Stalinism also fall for the international capitalism by proxy mantra: any country but your own; any race but your own, and any religion but that of your own country!

Have you coughed up your £3 to vote for Jeremy yet?  As many times as you can afford, please!

12 minutes ago, Symptoms said:

Time now 11.53am ... Guardian alert to tune into Andrea Leadsom news conference at 12.15pm.  Is she quitting?

Yes!  And a great day for Ukip!

The establishment has spiked her bid (and principally the Murdoch press).  You aren't going to like this! :D

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Symptoms said:

Goodness 3G ... quite a bit of bile there directed at moi, and I though we were all sort of chums here.  Poo.

My honourable friend is absolutely right.  I unreservedly withdraw my uncalled for remarks,.and seek the forgiveness of the house. ;)

Monday, July 11, 2016

1:14:29 PM (CET)

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST…

What a pity, the Imperial Leadsome, despite her proclamation,is still oblivious to reality, as is, many, many, others...are!!!

The above caused a slight tremor while writing a message for moe19 & threegee, they will be posted in due course...

Edited by Spuggy
Incomplete

23 minutes ago, threegee said:

Yes!  And a great day for Ukip!

Well maybe Gove will get a second bite of the cherry, I think he would make a great PM, such a nice mannered chap 

Edited by moe19

5 minutes ago, Symptoms said:

Rejoice. Rejoice. Rejoice.

I don't think you've thought this one through!

5 minutes ago, moe19 said:

Well maybe grove will get a second bite of the cherry, I think he would make a great PM, such a nice mannered chap 

It's done and dusted.  Coronation time!

Andrea, has rained on Angela's parade :P 

May looks set to be PM by the end of the week - possibly even sooner, how wonderful then the exit processes can begin to free us from the dictatorship of the EU

As May has already said a number of times  Brexit means Brexit :D 

When it comes to getting the top job politicians are quick to change views opinions and policy's

Edited by moe19

1 hour ago, Spuggy said:

The above caused a slight tremor while writing a message for moe19 ...

Eeeh Spuggy pet, a wish ya would stop keep sending me luv lettas.

am single now but me last husband wiz just the same elwiz leavin is notes an lettas, a supose like ye e was infatuatid  we me  porsanaitey.

Am gannin oot for ma pension so yall have ta wait till a get back yem afore ya PM me again.

Kepp ya pooda dry hinney, kiss kiss, hug hug.

Eeeeehhhhh a divint kna why I elways atrackt the gormless gadgies  

Edited by moe19

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now