Women Of Steel

moe19

Well, at least you're being honest and that's something I can appreciate. No need to be sorry. I couldn't agree more about the politics. It bores me too. Treating human beings as human beings on the other hand ......

I also came here to get information on Bedlington .... and I'm getting plenty, but not always the kind I was looking for. Unfortunately the rest of the world is getting the same information and it does not give a good impression of how, I believe, the majority of Bedlingtonians are - kind, generous natured, warm humanitarians. However, it only takes one rotten apple in a barrel to have the entire contents of the barrel classified as rotten. Ask any Muslim.

Apart from that one rotten apple, this is really not a bad site. The few members I've met are wonderful people and they, together with the other contributors have among them a wealth of knowledge on Bedlington - a knowledge which they willingly share. There is plenty to be learned. Stick around. Post topics in which you are interested that don't concern politics and I'm sure you'll get many interested. Meanwhile, if the political content gets a bit too much (very heavy just now due to the referendum) do as several of us do and just don't open those forums. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, webtrekker said:

What rain, Eggy? Climate change will fettle that! 

'Burn baby, burn!' :D  

Seghill never gets above the light coloured orange = 22c on the temperature scale and it was actually raining, in Seghill, when I added that comment.

Better 22c than the new colour added in 2013 :- The temperature forecast for next Monday by Australia's Bureau of Meteorology is so unprecedented - over 52C - that it has had to add a new colour to the top of its scale, a suitably incandescent purple.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now